Aspen Snowmass Sightseeing & Tickets
Aspen Mountain Summer Dates
Open Daily: July 2 - September 6 , 2021 | Open Weekends Friday - Sunday: September 10 - October 3, 2021
Snowmass Summer Dates
Open Daily: June 21 - September 6, 2021 | Open Weekends Friday - Sunday: September 10 - October 3, 2021
Sightseeing Tickets & Packages
Single Ride Sightseeing Ticket
$31 Snowmass & Aspen
- One ride on either Buttermilk's Summit Express (Spring Sightseeing), Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola or Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chair (Summer Sightseeing).
- Sightseeing is free for children ages 3 & under
$39 | Available starting June 21 at Aspen or Snowmass
- Up to 3 days of gondola and chairlift rides (valid 3 of 7 days) at Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola or Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chair
- 10% off Lost Forest Base or Treeline tickets, for one time use
- $10 Lunch Credit to be used at the Sundeck Restaurant or Ajax Tavern (Aspen Mountain) or Elk Camp Restaurant (Snowmass) for one time use
- 20% off bike rentals from Four Mountain Sports for one time use (excluding downhill bikes and e-bikes)
- 20% off bike clinics for one time use
- One free glass of house wine, draught beer or soda with purchase of a pizza at the Limelight
Summer Sightseeing Season Pass
- Full summer lift access on Buttermilk's Summit Express, Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola or Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chair.
Aspen Mountain’s Silver Queen Gondola open daily July 2 – September 6; weekends, Friday – Sunday, September 10 – October 3
Completely unused Snowmass Bike Park, Sightseeing, and Lost Forest Base tickets are refundable. Lost Forest Canopy, Treeline, and Bonus Night Base Tickets require 48-hour cancellation notice. No refunds due to weather if operations remain open. No partial refunds.
Summer weather in the Rocky Mountains is unpredictable and out of our control. As a result, we do not offer refunds due to weather impacts on our operation. Please check the forecast while planning your activities.