Summer Sightseeing Tickets
Discover a different side of Aspen Snowmass in summertime—when our four mountains are covered in wildflowers and hiking trails. Take a gondola up to 11,000 feet where you can enjoy activities for the whole family, take in a delicious outdoor meal, and find a new perspective.
Snowmass Summer Dates
June 21-September 5, 9–11, 16–18, 23–25, September 30–October 2, 2022
Aspen Mountain Summer Dates
May 28-30, June 4-5, 11-12, June 17-September 5, September 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, September 30-October 2, 2022
Tickets & PackagesBook Now
- One ride up and down on either Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola or Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chairlift
- Sightseeing is free for children ages 3 & under
- Available starting June 21 at Aspen and Snowmass
- Up to 3 days of gondola and chairlift rides (valid 3 of 7 days) at Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola and Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chairlift
- 10% off Lost Forest Base or Treeline ticket
- $10 Lunch Credit valid for one-time use at one of three restaurants: the Sundeck Restaurant (top of Aspen Mountain), Ajax Tavern (base of Aspen Mountain) or Elk Camp Restaurant (top of Elk Camp Gondola at Snowmass)
Kids Ride Free
Purchase an Adult Sightseeing Package and enjoy one complimentary kids (ages 4-12) Sightseeing Package, valid seven days a week all summer long.
Summer Season PassBuy Now
- Unlimited access May 28 through October 2
- Full summer lift access on Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola and Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chairlift
Completely unused Snowmass Bike Park, Sightseeing, and Lost Forest tickets are refundable. Lost Forest Canopy, Treeline, and Bonus Night Base Tickets require 48-hour cancellation notice. No refunds due to weather if operations remain open. No partial refunds.
Summer weather in the Rocky Mountains is unpredictable and out of our control. As a result, we do not offer refunds due to weather impacts on our operation. Please check the forecast while planning your activities.