Snowmass Summer Dates
Open Daily: June 21 - September 6, 2021 | Open Weekends Friday - Sunday: September 10 - October 3, 2021
2021-2022 Winter Season Dates
Aspen Mountain: November 25, 2021-April 17, 2022 | Aspen Highlands: December 11, 2021-April 10, 2022 | Snowmass: November 25, 2021-April 17, 2022 | Buttermilk: December 11, 2021-April 3, 2022
Sightseeing Tickets & Packages
Sightseeing Single-Ride Ticket
- $31 Snowmass & Aspen
- One ride on either Buttermilk's Summit Express (Spring Sightseeing), Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola or Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chair (Summer Sightseeing).
- Sightseeing is free for children ages 3 & under
- $39 – Available starting June 21 at Aspen or Snowmass
- Up to 3 days of gondola and chairlift rides (valid 3 of 7 days) at Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola or Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chair
- 10% off Lost Forest Base or Treeline tickets, for one time use
- $10 Lunch Credit to be used at the Sundeck Restaurant or Ajax Tavern (Aspen Mountain) or Elk Camp Restaurant (Snowmass) for one time use
- 20% off bike rentals from Four Mountain Sports for one time use (excluding downhill bikes and e-bikes)
- 20% off bike clinics for one time use
- One free glass of house wine, draught beer or soda with purchase of a pizza at the Limelight
Summer Sightseeing Summer Pass
Summer Sightseeing Season Pass
- $139 ($74 for winter passholders)
- Full summer lift access on Buttermilk's Summit Express, Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola or Snowmass's Elk Camp Gondola and Chair.
Completely unused Snowmass Bike Park, Sightseeing, and Lost Forest Base tickets are refundable. Lost Forest Canopy, Treeline, and Bonus Night Base Tickets require 48-hour cancellation notice. No refunds due to weather if operations remain open. No partial refunds.
Summer weather in the Rocky Mountains is unpredictable and out of our control. As a result, we do not offer refunds due to weather impacts on our operation. Please check the forecast while planning your activities.