Maroon Bells Basecamp
Maroon Bells Hotline
Visiting these picturesque peaks starts at the Maroon Bells Basecamp, located at Aspen Highlands where you can park, purchase bus tickets, and board your bus to begin the journey to Maroon Bells. The Maroon Bells Basecamp provides:
- A lounge for relaxing while you wait for the bus
- Sunscreen and snacks available for purchase
- Bike Rentals to bike to the Bells
- Interactive opportunities to learn about the topography and ecosystem of the Maroon Bells Area
- Artwork featured as part of the Art in Unexpected Places program
- Water filling station for filling up your reusable water bottle
- Maroon Bells apparel and merchandise to memorialize your Aspen Snowmass and Maroon Bells experience.
Welcome to the Maroon Bells Basecamp
Learn all about the area, its unique geology and ecosystems, as well as the fascinating history of the region.
With a visit to the Maroon Bells Basecamp, you'll get all the info you need before your visit to "The Bells."
From a new hoodie to sunscreen, ballcaps and snacks, the Maroon Bells Basecamp has the goods.