At Aspen Snowmass, we are grateful to have the vast wilderness of the Elk Mountains as our playground, and wide open spaces to recreate in. Thankfully, social distancing is a natural part of a life lived outside. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re also putting in place procedures that will keep our guests, employees, and community safe and healthy.
Snowmass Summer Dates
Open Daily: June 21 - September 6, 2021 | Open Weekends Friday - Sunday: September 10 - October 3, 2021
Aspen Mountain Summer Dates
Open Daily: July 2 - September 6 , 2021 | Open Weekends Friday - Sunday: September 10 - October 3, 2021
Located at Elk Camp at Snowmass
- Lost Forest Base Ticket | $67 Adults | $52 Kids
- Lost Forest Treeline Ticket | $97 Adults | $72 Kids
Sightseeing & Gondola Rides
Located at Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, and Buttermilk
Sightseeing will be available at Aspen Mountain (daily 7/2 - 9/6; weekends Friday - Sunday 9/10 - 10/3) and Snowmass (daily 6/21 - 9/6; weekends Friday - Sunday 9/10 - 10/3).
- Sightseeing Package | $39
- One-Ride Sightseeing Ticket | $31
- Season Pass | $134 or $69 for Winter Passholders
Snowmass Bike Park
Located at Snowmass Base Village
- 1-Day Lift | $52
- 3-Day Lift | $129
- Late Arrival | $39
- Season Pass | $269 or $149 for Winter Passholders
- 1-Day Lift + Rental Combo | starting at $144
- Intro To Downhill Clinic | $99
- Downhill Skills Clinic | $99
- Downhill Packages | starting at $204
Camp Aspen Snowmass
Located at Treehouse Kids' Adventure Center at Snowmass
- Camp Day Rate - Ages 5 & up | $156
- Camp Validation Pass | SOLD OUT
- Camp Season Pass | SOLD OUT
Located at Snowmass
- Groups | $710 for up to 10 people • $58 for each additional person.
- Child/Teen (Ages 8-15) | $156 per person
Completely unused Snowmass Bike Park, Sightseeing, and Lost Forest Base tickets are refundable. Lost Forest Canopy, Treeline, and Bonus Night Base Tickets require 48-hour cancellation notice. No refunds due to weather if operations remain open. No partial refunds.
Summer weather in the Rocky Mountains is unpredictable and out of our control. As a result, we do not offer refunds due to weather impacts on our operation. Please check the forecast while planning your activities.