Rugged Ascent Climbing Wall
The Rugged Ascent Climbing Wall is ready to be conquered. The 14-lane climbing wall includes numerous routes of varying difficulty, with autobelays already in place.
Summer Operating Dates
Open: Daily: June 21–Sept. 4; Weekends (Fri.–Sun.) Sept. 8-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-Oct. 1
Close: Oct. 2
Located beyond the Elk Camp Restaurant and visible when you exit the gondola to the left, the Rugged Ascent pairs perfectly with the Breathtaker Alpine Coaster and the Treeline Trial Challenge Course.
Guests must sign waiver before participating. Please review our Lost Forest Rules & Regulations before purchasing your admission.
Climbing Wall Rules
To ensure the safety of everyone, climbers must:
- Sign a release of liability waiver
- Present ticket for access
- Listen to all instructions from Lost Forest staff
- Wear climbing-appropriate clothes (e.g. avoid loose-fitting clothes, wear closed-toe shoes, etc.)
- All loose clothing and hair below shoulder length shall be secured
- No food or gum is allowed
Guests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate in this activity: (a) pregnant or think they may be pregnant, (b) heart condition, (c) seizure condition, (d) history of back or neck injury, or (e) any other medical condition that prevents guest from following the safety rules and guidelines.
- Climbers must be at least 36 inches (91 cm) tall.
- Climbers also must weigh between 22–330 lbs (10-150 kg).
Completely unused Lost Forest Base, or Sightseeing tickets are refundable. Lost Forest Canopy, Treeline, and Bonus Night Tickets require 48-hour cancellation notice. No refunds due to weather if operations remain open. No partial refunds.