Treeline Trial Challenge Course
Lost Forest Open: Daily June 21 - September 6, 2021 | Weekends September 10, 2021 - October 3, 2021
10:30AM - 4PM
Open to families and thrill-seekers, the course has already redefined the on-mountain experience at Snowmass. Choose from five different courses of varying difficulty: Lily Pads (easiest), Snakes & Ladders, Eagle Walk, Spider Web and Islands in the Sky (most difficult). View the video below for a comprehensive look at these features.
Several of the Treeline Trial's challenges look easy at first, but a heavy step or a slight breeze will bring your focus to attention.
The X-Shaped Balance Beam is among the Treeline Trial Challenge Course's most popular features.
Perfect for Groups
"Team building" takes on a whole new meaning amongst the pine trees of the Lost Forest. Come to the Treeline Trial for reunions, corporate retreats and more.
Our highly trained and dedicated instructors will show you the ropes, and provide guidance the whole way.
The Right Amount of Tough
We've designed the five courses of the Treeline Trial Challenge Course to be just the right amount of challenge for people of varying abilities and skillsets.
The Highlight of Summer
The Treeline Trial Challenge Course is offered in summers only on Snowmass.
Returning guests also need to select the date and time to begin their session at time of purchase, but only need to go through orientation once per summer.
Please review our Lost Forest Rules & Regulations before purchasing admission.
Rules & Health Requirements
- All guests must sign a release of liability waiver
- All loose clothing and hair below shoulder length shall be secured
- No food or gum is allowed
HEALTH REQUIREMENTSGuests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate in this activity: (a) pregnant or think they may be pregnant, (b) heart condition, (c) seizure condition, (d) history of back or neck injury, or (e) any other medical condition that prevents guest from following the safety rules and guidelines.
Age, Height & Weight Restrictions
Height: Between 48-78 inches / 122-198cm and able to reach to at least 66"
Weight: Between 50–250 lbs / 22-113 kg
What To Bring
- Only closed-toed shoes and boots are allowed on the Treeline Trial Challenge Course. No sandals or flip-flops.
- Wear longer shorts, pants or leggings (for more comfort with the harness)
- Short-sleeved and long-sleeved shirts are also more comfortable than tanktops due to the harness.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a water bottle with a carabiner.
- Take off all necklaces and large jewelry before arriving at Snowmass
- If you bring your phone, store it in a securely zipped pocket
- Leave backpacks and extra items in the Lost Forest Headquarters
- Use the restroom before you go – There are restrooms in the Lost Forest Headquarters.
Completely unused Lost Forest Base tickets are refundable. Lost Forest Canopy, Treeline, and Bonus Night Base Tickets require 48-hour cancellation notice. No refunds due to weather if operations remain open. No partial refunds.
Summer weather in the Rocky Mountains is unpredictable and out of our control. As a result, we do not offer refunds due to weather impacts on our operation. Please check the forecast while planning your activities.
< Back To Lost Forest