HOW DO I CONNECT MY ACCOUNT?
In order to view your Skier Days and save your Stats, you will need to login or connect your account to your lift ticket. If you have purchased online with us in the past, you can use the same username and password to login to the App. If you do not have a login, you will need to Connect Your Account.
In order to Connect Your Account you'll need to have your Pass Number or Aspen ID (located on your Aspen Card ticket / pass, or at the bottom of your Ikon Pass ), email address and last name. With this information, we'll be able to identify your profile in our database and activate your Aspen Snowmass app account. To do this, follow these steps:
1. When you open the app for the first time, tap ‘Connect Account’
2. Enter your Last Name
3. Enter your Pass Number, Aspen Card ID or Ikon Pass
4. Enter your Email Address – this should be the email account where you receive Aspen Snowmass emails
5. Tap ‘Next’
6. On this step, you may be asked to Create a Password, or you might be prompted to Reset Your Password.
a. If you are prompted to Create a Password, follow the guidelines provided on the page
b. If you are asked to Reset Your Password, you will receive an email with a temporary password – copy the entire password and paste it into the app before creating your own.
7. Finally, you will be asked to log in after you have created or reset your password. Use the email address that you entered in Step 4, and the password you just created here.
8. Enjoy using the app!
*If you don't have your Aspen Card yet, or if you have misplaced it, you may call our Mountain Call Center team at 1-855-509-8642 to retrieve it. You may also elect to “Continue as Guest” – this option allows you to access areas of the app that don't have personalized tracking features— you'll still be able to check weather and mountain conditions, events and activities, and information regarding our lift tickets, lessons and rentals.
HOW DO I LOG IN?
If you do not know your login information, please refer to the ‘How Do I Connect My Account?’ section above. If you already know your login details (hint: it is the same username and password you use to purchase online), follow these steps.
1. When you open the app for the first time, tap ‘Start’ on the Welcome Screen
2. Then tap ‘Login’
3. Enter your username and password – these are the same as what you use to purchase online with us
Once you have logged in, you will remain logged in until you log out. If you are having trouble, please give our Mountain Call Center team a call at 1-855-509-8642.
Please note that your login information in the Aspen Snowmass App is the same as your login information to our online stores.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO ‘CONTINUE AS GUEST’?
This option allows you to access the app without connecting your profile. You will not be able to track your Stats or Skier Days, or use the Loyalty Program on the App, if you are in Guest Mode. However, you will still be able to see Mountain Conditions, Mountain Cams, Grooming Reports, Lift Status, Trail Maps, Event & Activity information, as well as details on our Lift Tickets, Lessons and Rentals!
, or take a look at our Safety and Standards tab for more information regarding data collection as it pertains to minors.
HOW DO I LOG OUT OF THE ASPEN SNOWMASS APP?
To log out of the Aspen Snowmass App, follow these steps:
1. Tap "account" on the bottom right of your screen
2. Tap Log Out button
Once you log out, your personal data will be deactivated, but you'll be able to access all other public-facing features in Guest Mode. You can log back in within that same location. Or, if you've closed out the app, you'll be prompted to login at the welcome screen.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
1. Navigate to "account" on the bottom right
2. Tap Settings
3. Tap Edit Profile: On this page you’ll be able to change your username and password.
- If it has been more than 24 hours since you last logged in you’ll need to verify your password before making edits.
- Username not in correct format. If you see this message, your current login is not a full email address. Simply tap to enter a full email address.
- Username and email do not match. Please edit. If you see this message it means we have a different email address on file for your login vs how we communicate with you. Simply tap to enter an email address to be used for both moving forward.
- Please ensure you are on the latest version to access this feature.
IF YOU CAN'T CONNECT YOUR ACCOUNT
If you meander over to the "Your Account" tab, we'll walk you through how and why we sync your account. If you're having issues syncing accounts it might be because you have multiple Aspen Cards. If you have your other Aspen Card(s) on hand, feel free to see if a different Aspen ID works. If not, our Guest Services team has access to view your entire account, and can help get you the right number / identify the problem.
1. Ensure that your last name, email address and Aspen Card ID are correct. If you are unsure, try a different email address. If the issue persists, contact Guest Services at1-855-509-8642.
2. In some cases, you may not have an email address associated with your account. You will need to call our Guest Services team to get this set up, and then you will be able to complete the steps to connect your account. Please contact them at 1-855-509-8642.
3. If your account does not have a birthdate associated with it, our Guest Services team will need to help get that set up in order for you to complete the steps to connect your account. Please contact them at1-855-509-8642.
4. You may have more than one account in our system. If this happens, you might not be able to connect to your account with your email address and/or you may not see accurate skier days reflected when you log in. If you are having trouble, our Guest Services team can help merge your accounts into one and get you on your way. Please contact them at 1-855-509-8642.
6. Have you purchased in the past with us but don’t have your Aspen Card? You’ll need one to ski, but if you already purchased and it is on the way, our Guest Services team can get you the Aspen Card ID to use. Please contact them at 1-855-509-8642. If you aren’t skiing, you can continue as a guest and access many features of the app without it.
7. If you still need to purchase lift tickets, you can continue as a guest in the meantime and use many features of the app without an Aspen Card.