2024 RegistrationAdvance registration is required. There will be no race day registration. This year we will have 3 divisions - 50 Mile Solo Racer, 25 Mile Solo Racer, and 50 Mile Team of 2 where each team member does a single lap in a relay.
|Early Until 5/03
|Regular Until 7/19
|Late After 7/19
|50 Mile Solo
|25 Mile Solo
|50 Mile Team
Racer Check In & Bib PickupCheck-in will be on Friday August 2nd from 4pm to 7pm in the Snowmass Ticket Pavilion located in the Snowmass Mall next to Venga Venga (105 Daly Lane). It is easiest to park in the short term parking in Lot 6 along Carriage Way and then walk through the mall towards the ski area and the Pavilion is at the end on the left. All racers must check in to pick-up a racer bib.
Start DetailsThe start for all distance races will be on Fanny Hill in Snowmass.
|50 Mile Solo & Team
|25 Mile Solo
FinishAll divisions will finish at the same location on Fanny Hill just above the concert stage near the Snowmass Mall.
Cut-off timeRacers competing in the 50 Mile events will need to begin their second lap by 11AM otherwise you will not be allowed to continue for safety reasons.
Parking/TransportationParking is available in the Snowmass Base Village garage. Free parking is also available at the Brush Creek Lot (intersection of Highway 82 and Brush Creek Road) with free buses to Snowmass.
Course MarkingThe course will be marked with white Trek barricade tape and pink directional signage with the event logo.
Aid StationsSupplies will include water, Base Performance Hydration Mix, Base Performance Bars, Base Performance Gels, bananas, chips and candy.
You should plan to be able to make it from aid station to station without additional support.
Prizes & AwardsAll racers will receive a custom gift. The top 3 finishers in each gender will be awarded medals at the podium ceremony at the finish.
Prize money will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each gender for the 50 Mile Solo division - 1st - $500, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $125.
- Stay on the designated trails; no short-cutting switchbacks. Those attempting to take short-cuts will be disqualified and publicly shamed.
- Headphones are permitted, but please be respectful when entering aid stations and crossing other trails. Be aware that the trails are open to the public and, in spots, cross other trails that may include cyclist, runners, hikers, etc. Please rock-out responsibly.
- If you choose to drop out please alert the nearest aid station personnel. We do not want to worry your emergency contact person!
- No littering! We have trash cans and recycle bins at each aid station. Just because it's a race doesn't mean you get to forget your manners.
- If you must relieve yourself, please use a bathroom (available at Start/Finish, Town Park & Elk Camp restaurant) or discretion...
- All riders must carry a water bottle or hydration pack.
Normal Mountain OperationsWe ask each racer to keep in mind that Snowmass will be open to guests as usual starting at 10am so please be respectful of the general public on the trails and aware of other users.
For the safety of every racer, each athlete is required to notify the closest course marshal of any injury or racer who appears to have ventured off-course ASAP. We will have plenty of medical staff available to assist along the course.
Entry fees will be refunded ONLY to athletes with a valid medical reason under the following provisions: Entry fees will be refunded if requested 1 week prior to first day of event onsite registration. Participants must have a valid medical reason and documentation, each case will be reviewed. A 25% service charge will be deducted from all refunds. All refunds are at the sole discretion of Aspen Snowmass. Absolutely no refunds will be given after the above date regardless of reason and no refunds will be given due to event cancellation. Registrations are non-transferable.