Indoor Climbing Wall
Test your climbing skills at Snowmass' indoor climbing wall next to the Limelight Hotel Snowmass.
Snowmass now has two impressive rock climbing walls — one for summer at the top of Elk Camp, and one for all seasons indoors at the Limelight Hotel Snowmass. The 54-foot-tall feature includes three lanes for simultaneous climbing and is the tallest indoor climbing wall in Colorado. Climbing shoes and harness, as well as guided supervision, are included with each 30-minute session.
Dates: Weekends (Fri.–Sun.): September 23-25, 30–October 2. November 24–27, December 2–4, 9–11. Daily: December 16–April 2. Weekends (Fri.–Sun.): April 7–9, 14–16.
Hours: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Pricing: $10 for up to 30 minutes
Rules & Health Requirements
- Guests must follow the instructions of climbing wall staff
- All climbers must sign a release of liability waiver
- Minimum height to climb is 36”
- Sessions are available at :00 and :30 and guests can sign up for a session at the wall.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult while climbing