Aerial Approach Disc Golf
Try your hand at one of the fastest growing sports at the top of the Elk Camp Gondola. Located in the Lost Forest, the Aerial Approach disc golf course is one of a kind. In Snowmass, you'll find the first—and only—place in Colorado to boast two 18-hole courses.
Lost Forest Open: Daily June 21-September 5, 2022 | Weekends (Friday-Sunday) September 9-October 2, 2022
Before visiting Lost Forest, check the weather and make sure that you have adequate gear to remain safe on your hike and pack your backpack accordingly. Once you arrive at Snowmass Base Village, pick up a trail map at our ticket office or outside of the Elk Camp Gondola. To begin your journey, take the Elk Camp Gondola to the top. After exiting, use your trail map or speak to a Lost Forest employee to orient yourself and begin hiking!
The Aerial Approach disc golf course is located in the Elk Camp Meadows area, with the first tee near the top of the enclosed surface lift. It is easily accessed by following the gravel path past the Lost Forest Headquarters. If you have any questions, please speak with a Lost Forest employee and they would be happy to point you in the right direction.
Disc Golf Regulations
- Respect - Please respect the pedestrians, bikers, and other participants in the area around the course. Do not throw when others are in the path of your shot.
- Tee Shots - Players must throw from within the designated tee area.
- Other Shots - The forward foot, at the time of release, must be placed where the disc previously landed.
- Putts - must remain within the chain area or in the basket to be good.
- Etiquette - The player furthest from the hole is the one that should shoot or put first. Do not distract others when they are taking their throws.
- Sustainability - Protect the environment. Please keep the area clean.
Completely unused Lost Forest Base or Sightseeing tickets are refundable. Lost Forest Canopy, Treeline, and Bonus Night Tickets require 48-hour cancellation notice. No refunds due to weather if operations remain open. No partial refunds.
Summer weather in the Rocky Mountains is unpredictable and out of our control. As a result, we do not offer refunds due to weather impacts on our operation. Please check the forecast while planning your activities.
< Back To Lost Forest