The Aspen Snowmass Open will take place at Buttermilk on the X Games Aspen Slopestyle and Superpipe and Big Air courses.
The Local Organizing Committee has set up a COVID-19 event task force to minimize risks during the pandemic. The COVID-
19 task forces' goal is to plan and organize a safe competition for all participants. The COVID-19 protocols for the competitions and health regulations are detailed below. By registering for this event, each team member confirms and accepts the contents of this protocol. Each accredited participant must take personal responsibility to follow the below guidelines and recommendations.
General prevention and mitigation guidelines
• Masks required at all times on and off-hill.
• Practice social distancing at all times including chairlift lines, on snow, and during competition.
• No participant should travel if they believe they have had close contact* to COVID-19 or exhibited symptoms within15 days of travel date.
• Wash hands or sanitize often.
• Avoid the use of public facilities and transportation when possible.
• Team Captains meetings will be held virtually.
Athlete Age Requirements
Athletes must be at least 14 years of age as of December 31, 2020 to compete per FIS rules. Any athlete under the age of 18 will need to bring a waiver signed by a guardian to registration. The waivers can be found on the registration site.
Lodging specials are offered to competitors and their families courtesy of our friends the Inn at Aspen
. Some restrictions apply. For more information, follow the links to each of their websites.
If you have any questions please contact Tyler Lindsay at email@example.com