Aspen Snowmass Open
ASPEN SNOWMASS OPENFebruary 21 - 26, 2021
The Rev Tour at the Aspen Snowmass Open is set to kick things off with halfpipe, slopestyle, and big air competitions Feb. 21-26. Competitions will take place on the X Games Aspen courses, providing a taste of what it takes to compete at the pinnacle of freeski and snowboard competition.
The Rev Tour is focused on athletes 13-19 years of age and awards top athletes an invite to compete in the U.S. Grand Prix, Junior Worlds, and participate in Project Gold camps. Events are open to prequalified athletes, but additional opportunities also are available to earn a chance to compete.
LOCATIONThe Aspen Snowmass Open will take place at Buttermilk on the X Games Aspen Slopestyle and Superpipe and Big Air courses.
Covid ProtocolsThe Local Organizing Committee has set up a COVID-19 event task force to minimize risks during the pandemic. The COVID-
19 task forces' goal is to plan and organize a safe competition for all participants. The COVID-19 protocols for the competitions and health regulations are detailed below. By registering for this event, each team member confirms and accepts the contents of this protocol. Each accredited participant must take personal responsibility to follow the below guidelines and recommendations.
General prevention and mitigation guidelines
• Masks required at all times on and off-hill.
• Practice social distancing at all times including chairlift lines, on snow, and during competition.
• No participant should travel if they believe they have had close contact* to COVID-19 or exhibited symptoms within15 days of travel date.
• Wash hands or sanitize often.
• Avoid the use of public facilities and transportation when possible.
• Team Captains meetings will be held virtually.