Join us for a wild game of outdoor paintball at Snowmass.
Snowmass Summer Dates
June 21-September 5, 9–11, 16–18, 23–25, September 30–October 2, 2022
Questions? Call us!
Outside the Lost Forest, groups can launch strategic campaigns in our paintball arena. Each player has washable and biodegradable paintballs to take out the opposition, and plenty of man-made and natural features to utilize.
We will provide transportation to and from our Paintball arenas, supervision by our staff and all of the necessary safety equipment; face masks, coveralls, and paintball guns.
Paintball Private GroupBook Now
Looking for a new way to liven up a birthday party, family reunion, bachelor/bachelorette party, or corporate retreat? Summertime games of paintball on Snowmass Mountain not only offer the chance to do something different, but they're ridiculously fun. Paintball target practice is also available for kids. We provide all the equipment and transportation, all you need to do is wear grubby clothes, and sturdy shoes. Paintball games are recommended for ages 8 and up. For private paintball for kids 8 and under we will arrange for target paintball. Group rate includes the first 10 players; additional players can be added on for an additional cost.
Dates & Hours:
Monday-Friday at 4pm; June 8-September 5, 2022
Saturday & Sunday at 10am and 2pm; June 11-September4, 2022
Friday-Sunday at 10am and 2pm; September 9-October 2, 2022
Paintball Private Group (up to 10 people) - $772
Paintball Additional person - $65
Case of 2000 Paintballs - $132
- Pickup/Drop-off Location: Snowmass Base Village Plaza, outside of the Treehouse Kids' Adventure Center. Please arrive 15 minutes before your start time.
- Duration: The total paintball private group game lasts three hours from pickup to drop-off. Playing time depends on a number of factors but typically is about an hour and a half to two hours.
- Paintballs: Each guest receives paintball gun loaded with paintballs. More paintballs are available for an additional fee.
- Suggested attire: Grubby clothes and sturdy shoes (the kind you don't mind getting dirty). We provide coveralls and chest, neck, and head protection.
- Cancellations: Must be made more than 48 hours in advance of scheduled start time.
- Group pricing includes the first 10 players. Minimum group size is 6 people. Maximum group size is 25 people.
Paintball Kids & Teen Drop InBook Now
Kids & Teens Ages 8-15: Mondays through Fridays (June 8–August 26), 9am–3pm
Full-day rate: $169 per person
- Camp Aspen Snowmass Season Passes and Validation Passes may be used for Paintball Kids & Teens Drop In.
- Games include 300 paintballs per person. Children who play a more aggressive game may want to purchase additional paintballs for each day.