Kids & Teens Bike Camps
Kids and teens spend their summer days riding the world-renowned trails and improving their bike skills during a Single Day or Multi Day Bike Camp this summer!
With incredible downhill and cross country mountain biking on one of the perfect summer days we're known for, there's no better place to get outside on two wheels than Aspen Snowmass. This summer, kids and teens of all riding abilities can take lessons and improve their skills and confidence on the trails.
Kids & Teen Downhill Bike Camp
Single Day Camp | Ages 8-17
With a focus on downhill terrain, kids and teens spend the day on-mountain riding the dirt to develop their mountain bike skills with our specially trained coaches. Skill development will include: safety, trail etiquette, stance, braking, cornering, and bike maintenance. Recommended for ages 8-17.
- Rates: $169 per day ($84 per day with Camp Aspen Snowmass Validation Pass. Camp Aspen Snowmass Season Pass not valid.)
- Includes: instruction, lift access and full day supervision. Bike and safety gear not included.
- Meeting location: Snowmass Base Village Plaza
3-Day Kids Mountain Bike Camps
Multi Day Camp | Grades 1-6
With the tremendous growth in youth biking in the Roaring Fork Valley and the growth of the outstanding programs offered by Roaring Fork Cycling, we are excited to continue our partnership between the Snowmass Bike School and Roaring Fork Cycling. Together we are hosting 3-day mountain biking camps for grades 1-6. Kids will ride on trails throughout Snowmass Village and on Snowmass Mountain while learning skills and growing their love for the sport. All riding will be age and ability appropriate. Camp Passes are not valid for 3-Day Mountain Bike Camps. Campers must register for the entire three day session.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, June 6 - August 12, 2022
- Grades 1 & 2 - Students will learn basic biking skills, build more comfort and confidence on and off the bike, and explore their surroundings all while having fun on our trails! All skill levels are welcome but no training wheels, please.
Half Days: Morning (9am - 12pm) or afternoon (12:30 - 3:30pm)
$201 for all three half days
- Grades 3 - 6 - Camp is designed for young riders who have shown a passion and skill set to ride adventurous trails. Our older riders will work on biking skills such as speed control, riding through rocky terrain, proficient braking, adequate shifting technique, as well as ascending and descending technique. These age groups will spend more time on the trail while still keeping it chill enough to appreciate our natural environment.
Full Days: 9am - 3pm
$339 for all three full days
- Meeting Location: Two Creeks, Snowmass
- Includes: Three days of instruction and full supervision. Bike and helmets are required, but are not included in the rate.
- Extended Day Option: This option is available for those Campers that need supervision during the afternoon. Campers must be registered for the first and second grade morning sessions in order to participate in the extension and must register for all three extension days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) at a time. Although Campers will not be on the trails, they will participate in activities such as eurobungy, hiking, fishing, and more. Additional registration is required and may only be done by emailing email@example.com. Please register by 5pm on the Thursday prior to the start of the Camp week.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.