Kids & Teens Bike Camps
Kids and teens spend their summer days riding the world-renowned trails and improving their bike skills during a single day or multi day Bike Camp this summer!
2023 Summer Camp Dates
Open: June 5, 2023
Close: August 25, 2023
From learning to turn in the beginner Meadows Skills Park to mastering steep rooted and rocky descents, kids and teens can find their flow on the trails of the Snowmass Bike Park this summer with Bike Camp.
This summer, kids and teens of all riding abilities can take lessons and improve their skills and confidence on the trails. Priced daily, validation pass valid, build skills with professional coaches and pros trained to teach the tips and tricks of having fun on two wheels.
Single Day Downhill Bike Camp
3-Day Mountain Bike Camp
Mountain Bike Camp Details
- Dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, June 5 - August 11, 2023
- Grades 1 & 2: Students will learn basic biking skills, build more comfort and confidence on and off the bike, and explore their surroundings all while having fun on our trails! All skill levels are welcome but no training wheels, please.
- Half Days (Grades 1 & 2): Morning (9am-12pm) or afternoon (12:30-3:30pm)
- Grades 3-6: Camp is designed for young riders who have shown a passion and skill set to ride adventurous trails. Our older riders will work on biking skills such as speed control, riding through rocky terrain, proficient braking, adequate shifting technique, as well as ascending and descending technique. These age groups will spend more time on the trail while still keeping it chill enough to appreciate our natural environment.
- Full Days (Grades 3-6): 9am-3pm
- Meeting Location: Two Creeks, Snowmass
- Includes: Three days of instruction and full supervision. Bike and helmets are required, but are not included in the rate.
- Extended Day Option: This option is available for those Campers that need supervision during the afternoon. Campers must be registered for the first and second grade morning sessions in order to participate in the extension and must register for all three extension days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) at a time. Although Campers will not be on the trails, they will participate in activities such as eurobungy, hiking, fishing, and more. Additional registration is required and may only be done by emailing email@example.com. Please register by 5pm on the Thursday prior to the start of the Camp week.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Preparing for Camp
Take a look at our Parent & Guardian Information Center for everything you need to know about drop off, pick up, lunch, what to bring, and more.
More from Camp Aspen Snowmass
Single Day Camps
Our day camp programs include geocaching, mountain excursions, a climbing wall, mountain skills, fishing, and much more!
Multi Day Camps
Our Multi Day Camps include immersive 2- and 3-day Rocket Camps and Mountain Skills Camp.