Kids & Teens Bike Camps
Kids and teens spend their summer days riding the world-renowned trails and improving their bike skills during a single day or multi day Bike Camp this summer!
2023 Summer Camp Dates
Open: June 5, 2023
Close: August 25, 2023
Kids and teens of all riding abilities can discover their passion for mountain biking in Snowmass this summer. Whether they're just starting out, aiming to conquer steep, rooted, and rocky descents, or looking to gain elevation by climbing the surrounding trails, the Snowmass Bike School has something for everyone.
With daily pricing and validation pass options, these camps offer a chance to learn and grow under the guidance of professional coaches and experienced Pros. The Snowmass Bike School's Cross Country and Downhill camps are designed for kids and teens, making them perfect for any young rider ready for an exciting day in the mountains.
Single Day Downhill Bike Camp
3-Day Mountain Bike Camp
Mountain Bike Camp Details
- Dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, June 5 - August 11, 2023 / 9am–3pm
- Grades 1-6: Camp is designed for kids of all biking abilities to learn a range of basic to advanced biking skills, build more comfort on and off the bike, and explore their surroundings all while having fun on our trails! All skill levels are welcome, but please note that training wheels are not allowed. During the camp, a range of bike skills will be worked on, such as speed control, riding through rocky terrain, proficient braking, effective shifting technique, as well as ascending and descending technique.
- Meeting Location: Two Creeks, Snowmass
- Includes: Three days of instruction and full supervision. Bike and helmets are required, but are not included in the rate.
- Extended Day Option: This option is available for those Campers that need supervision during the afternoon. Campers must be registered for the first and second grade morning sessions in order to participate in the extension and must register for all three extension days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) at a time. Although Campers will not be on the trails, they will participate in activities such as eurobungy, hiking, fishing, and more. Additional registration is required and may only be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register by 5pm on the Thursday prior to the start of the Camp week.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Please email email@example.com for details.
Preparing for Camp
Take a look at our Parent & Guardian Information Center for everything you need to know about drop off, pick up, lunch, what to bring, and more.
More from Camp Aspen Snowmass
Single Day Camps
Our day camp programs include geocaching, mountain excursions, a climbing wall, mountain skills, fishing, and much more!
Multi Day Camps
Our Multi Day Camps include immersive 2- and 3-day Rocket Camps and Mountain Skills Camp.