Kids ages 8 & up:
Tuesday - Friday, June 13 through August 23, 9am - 3pm. Teens only, ages 12 & up:
Wednesdays and Fridays, July 17 through August 17, 9am - 3pm.
RatesReservations are required:
please call 970-923-8733Full-day rate:
- Camp Aspen Snowmass season passes and validation passes may be used for Timber Territory Paintball.
- Games include 300 paintballs per person. Children who play a more aggressive game may want to purchase additional paintballs for each day, 100 balls for $15, or a case of 2000 balls for $115.
Looking for a new way to liven up a birthday party, family reunion, bachelor/bachelorette party or corporate retreat? Summertime games of paintball on Snowmass Mountain not only offer the chance to do something different, but they're ridiculously fun. Paintball target practice is also available for kids. Join us for a wild game of outdoor paintball. We provide all the equipment and transportation, all you need to do is wear grubby clothes and sturdy shoes. Paintball games are recommended for ages 8 and up. For private paintball for kids 8 and under we will arrange for target paintball. Book your own Private group of 6 or more! Please note: Minimum number of players is 6 and the maximum is 35. Group rate includes the first 10 players; additional players are $57 a person.
Games run Monday - Friday at 4:30pm and Weekends at 9am and 1pm and are by reservation only. Please contact us at 970-923-8733 for availability and reservations.
RATESReservations are required: please call 970-923-8733
Paintball Private Group (Includes the first 10 players. Minimum group size of 6) - $670
Paintball Additional person- $57 / person (maximum group size is 35)
Case of 2000 Paintballs - $115
- Pickup/Dropoff Location: Ticket Office at the base of Elk Camp Gondola
- Days /times: Private paintball games are by reservation only. Please contact our staff for available days and times, 970-923-8733.
- Duration: The total paintball private group game lasts two and a half hours from pickup to drop-off. Playing time depends on a number of factors but typically is about an hour and a half.
- Courses: Two paintball courses accommodating roughly 35 people each at a time are available.
- Paintballs: Each guest receives paintball gun loaded with paintballs. More paintballs are available for an additional fee.
- Suggested attire: Grubby clothes and sturdy shoes ... the kind you don't mind getting dirty. We provide coveralls and chest, neck and head protection.
- Cancellations: Must be made more than 24 hours in advance of scheduled start time.
Call 1-877-282-7736 or 970-923-1227 for reservations.