- Beginner skiers & snowboarders should enroll in Adult Beginner’s Magic group lessons at Buttermilk or Snowmass.
- Leave the cotton clothing at home. Dress in moisture-wicking layers, even in the cold.
- Bring sunscreen and lip protection.
- Don’t forget money for lunch.
- Make sure you are hydrated before the lesson so that you can handle the elevation and exercise.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions!
Allow at least an extra hour if you are renting equipment, or if your schedule allows, pick up your rentals the evening before your first day on the slopes. Four Mountain Sports rental shops are located at nine locations throughout the bases of our four mountains. Four Mountain Sports offers free overnight ski and snowboard transfer and storage between the four mountains.Helmets:
Helmets are highly recommended for skiing and snowboarding. Helmets are also required for all participants, regardless of age, when participating in Terrain Park & Pipe lessons. While helmets may reduce the severity of a head injury, the best way to avoid accidents is to know and abide by the skier/rider responsibility code.