HOURS & DATES
There will be no uphilling allowed on holiday dates December 26, 2020 - January 2, 2021 and February 13 - 15, 2021.
Daily Operations hours are from 9am-4:45pm.POLICIES
SNOWMASS DESIGNATED ROUTES:
- Uphilling at Snowmass will be allowed during operation hours(9am-4:45pm) on the designated routes marked from Base Village and the base of Two Creeks.
- Dogs are prohibited between operational hours of 7:45am-4:45pm at Snowmass during the ski season. Before and after operational hours, you may bring your dog on-mountain with you. Your dog will need to be under voice control or on a leash so as not to bother other guests or wildlife. Please pick up any pet waste and pack it out with you.
- Uphillers must remain visible at all times, including during hours in which it is dark. Uphillers must stay on the side of the trail and single file. We strongly suggest using lights and reflective clothing for nighttime ascents or early morning ascents.
- Uphillers must be aware that the slopes are in use 24 hours a day, and to be on guard for snowmobiles, snow cats and other vehicular traffic operated by Aspen/Snowmass.
- Uphillers must use designated uphill tracks stated on our 4 mountains. Designated trails are marked by orange signs, and in some cases, marked with rope to designate a lane.
- Uphillers must be aware of downhill traffic and avoid blind spots.
- Uphillers must stay away from all snowmaking equipment and may not cross snowmaking lines at any time.
- All uphillers must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lifts.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted due to pre-season preparation, avalanche mitigation efforts or ski area construction and maintenance activities.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted or closed due to high business cycles, or black out days.
- As with downhill traffic, uphill traffic must obey all on-mountain signage, including closed runs and rope lines.
- Carrying children or babies in backpacks or carriers is not permitted on any mountain at Aspen Skiing Company.
- Some trails may be closed to uphill traffic during pre/post season while snowmaking and grooming operations are in effect. Please respect these closures at all times.
- Two Creeks: Cascade to top of Funnel around Causeway (bottom of L10) to EC restaurant.
- High Alpine Restaurant: Fanny Hill to McNamara Ridge to Coffee Pot to HA Restaurant.
- Sam’s Knob: Fanny Hill to TOV headwall/Dawdler to Lower Velvet Falls to Upper Velvet Falls to midstation of VX to Coney Glade Trail to Banzai Ridge to top of Knob. Continue up the right side of Sneaky’s to top of the Burn
- Elk Camp: Base Village to Funnel up to Elk Camp Restaurant.