- Uphilling at Aspen Mountain is not allowed during operational hours 7:45 AM - 4:45 PM
- You must be on the summit of Aspen Mountain by 9 am. You may be respectfully turned around or will have to turn yourself around.
- Dogs are not allowed on Aspen Mountain at any time during or after operational hours during the ski season.
- Please follow all designated routes (see below), which are marked with orange disks on the side of the trail.
- Uphillers must remain visible at all times.
- Uphillers must stay on the side of the trail.
- Uphillers must be aware of downhill traffic and avoid blind spots.
- Uphillers must be aware that the slopes are in use 24 hours a day, and to be on guard for snowmobiles, snowcats and other vehicular traffic operated by Aspen/Snowmass.
- Uphillers must stay away from all snowmaking equipment and may not cross snowmaking lines at any time.
- All uphillers must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lifts.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted due to pre-season preparation, avalanche mitigation efforts or ski area construction and maintenance activities.
- As with downhill traffic, uphill traffic must obey all on-mountain signage, including closed runs and ropelines.
- If you wish, you may download using the Silver Queen Gondola at no charge.
- We strongly suggest using lights and reflective clothing for nighttime ascents or early morning ascents
America’s Uphill course, which starts up the Little Nell run to Bingo Slot, Spar Gulch, left into Deer Park and onto Silver Bell.