HOURS & DATES
There will be no uphilling allowed on holiday dates December 26, 2020 - January 2, 2021 and February 13 & 14.
Daily Operations hours are from 9am-4:45pm.POLICIES
ASPEN MOUNTAIN DESIGNATED ROUTE:
- Uphilling at Aspen Mountain is not allowed between 9am and 4:45pm
- Dogs are not allowed on Aspen Mountain at any time during or after operational hours while skiing and riding is offered.
- If you wish, you may download using the Silver Queen Gondola at no charge.
- Uphillers must remain visible at all times, including during hours in which it is dark. Uphillers must stay on the side of the trail and single file. We strongly suggest using lights and reflective clothing for nighttime ascents or early morning ascents.
- Uphillers must be aware that the slopes are in use 24 hours a day, and to be on guard for snowmobiles, snow cats and other vehicular traffic operated by Aspen/Snowmass.
- Uphillers must use designated uphill tracks stated on our 4 mountains. Designated trails are marked by orange signs, and in some cases, marked with rope to designate a lane. See the designated route below.
- Uphillers must be aware of downhill traffic and avoid blind spots.
- Uphillers must stay away from all snowmaking equipment and may not cross snowmaking lines at any time.
- All uphillers must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lifts.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted due to pre-season preparation, avalanche mitigation efforts or ski area construction and maintenance activities.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted or closed due to high business cycles, or black out days.
- As with downhill traffic, uphill traffic must obey all on-mountain signage, including closed runs and rope lines.
- Carrying children or babies in backpacks or carriers is not permitted on any mountain at Aspen Skiing Company.
- Some trails may be closed to uphill traffic during pre/post season while snowmaking and grooming operations are in effect. Please respect these closures at all times.
- Uphilling at Snowmass will be allowed during operation hours(9am-4:45pm) on the designated routes marked from Base Village and the base of Two Creeks.
- Dogs are prohibited between operational hours of 7:45am-4:45pm at Snowmass during the ski season. Before and after operational hours, you may bring your dog on-mountain with you. Your dog will need to be under voice control or on a leash so as not to bother other guests or wildlife. Please pick up any pet waste and pack it out with you.
- America’s Uphill course, which starts up the Little Nell run to Bingo Slot, Spar Gulch, left into Deer Park and onto Silver Bell.
- Starting on Sunday morning 1-3-2021 we will now require uphillers not only to abide by the designated uphill route rule but also the designated downhill route rule (Copper, Copper Bowl, and Little Nell).