- All day, 7 days a week below Merry-Go-Round restaurant
- Uphillers must be past the Merry-Go-Round restaurant by 9am in order to continue up the mountain.
- Dogs are prohibited between 7:45 AM - 4:45 PM at Aspen Highlands during the ski season. After hours, you may bring your dog on-mountain with you.
- Uphilling at Aspen Highlands is limited to designated routes. Please follow all designated routes (see below), which are marked with orange disks on the side of the trail.
- Uphillers must remain visible at all times.
- Uphillers must stay on the side of the trail.
- Uphillers must be aware of downhill traffic and avoid blind spots.
- Uphillers must be aware that the slopes are in use 24 hours a day, and to be on guard for snowmobiles, snowcats and other vehicular traffic operated by Aspen/Snowmass.
- Uphillers must stay away from all snowmaking equipment and may not cross snowmaking lines at any time.
- All uphillers must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lifts.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted due to pre-season preparation, avalanche mitigation efforts or ski area construction and maintenance activities.
- As with downhill traffic, uphill traffic must obey all on-mountain signage, including closed runs and ropelines.
- We strongly suggest using lights and reflective clothing for nighttime ascents or early morning ascents
Jerome Bowl to Park Avenue to Memory Lane all the way to the Merry-Go-Round.