HOURS & DATES
Daily Operations hours are from 9am-4:45pm. There may be temporary closures due to safety, business levels, or snow mitigation.RESORT-WIDE UPHILL POLICIES
Aspen Highlands Designated route:
- Uphilling at Highlands will be allowed during operation hours (9am-4:45pm) on the designated route marked from the base.
- Dogs are prohibited between operational hours of 7:45am-4:45pm at Aspen Highlands during the ski season. Before and after operational hours, you may bring your dog on-mountain with you.Your dog will need to be under voice control or on a leash so as not to bother other guests or wildlife. Please pick up any pet waste and pack it out with you.
- Uphillers must remain visible at all times, including during hours in which it is dark. Uphillers must stay on the side of the trail and single file. We strongly suggest using lights and reflective clothing for nighttime ascents or early morning ascents.
- Uphillers must have their armband and uphill pass visible at all times. This is a new requirement and can be on your body or your pack.
- Uphillers must be aware that the slopes are in use 24 hours a day, and to be on guard for snowmobiles, snow cats and other vehicular traffic operated by Aspen/Snowmass.
- Uphillers must use designated uphill tracks stated on our 4 mountains. Designated trails are marked by orange signs, and in some cases, marked with rope to designate a lane.
- Uphillers must be aware of downhill traffic and avoid blind spots.
- Uphillers must stay away from all snowmaking equipment and may not cross snowmaking lines at any time.
- All uphillers must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lifts.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted due to pre-season preparation, avalanche mitigation efforts or ski area construction and maintenance activities.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted or closed due to safety reasons, business levels, or snow mitigation.
- As with downhill traffic, uphill traffic must obey all on-mountain signage, including closed runs and rope lines.
- Carrying children or babies in backpacks or carriers is not permitted on any mountain at Aspen Skiing Company.
- Some trails may be closed to uphill traffic during pre/post season while snowmaking and grooming operations are in effect. Please respect these closures at all times.
- Uphilling at Snowmass will be allowed during operation hours(9am-4:45pm) on the designated routes marked from Base Village and the base of Two Creeks.
- Dogs are prohibited between operational hours of 7:45am-4:45pm at Snowmass during the ski season. Before and after operational hours, you may bring your dog on-mountain with you. Your dog will need to be under voice control or on a leash so as not to bother other guests or wildlife. Please pick up any pet waste and pack it out with you.
- Jerome Bowl to Park Avenue to Memory Lane all the way to the Merry-Go-Round Restaurant (MGR). If you arrive at MGR prior to 8:30am, you may continue up the route to the top of Loge if you wish. If you are not to MGR before 8:30, uphilling access is not allowed beyond MGR.