- All day, 7 days a week below Merry-Go-Round restaurant
- Uphillers must be past the Merry-Go-Round restaurant by 9am in order to continue up the mountain.
- Dogs are prohibited between 7:45 AM - 4:45 PM at Aspen Highlands during the ski season. After hours, you may bring your dog on-mountain with you.
- Uphilling at Aspen Highlands is limited to designated routes. Please follow all designated routes (see below), which are marked with orange disks on the side of the trail.
- Uphillers must remain visible at all times.
- Uphillers must stay on the side of the trail.
- Uphillers must be aware of downhill traffic and avoid blind spots.
- Uphillers must be aware that the slopes are in use 24 hours a day, and to be on guard for snowmobiles, snowcats and other vehicular traffic operated by Aspen/Snowmass.
- Uphillers must stay away from all snowmaking equipment and may not cross snowmaking lines at any time.
- All uphillers must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lifts.
- Uphill traffic may be restricted due to pre-season preparation, avalanche mitigation efforts or ski area construction and maintenance activities.
- As with downhill traffic, uphill traffic must obey all on-mountain signage, including closed runs and ropelines.
- We strongly suggest using lights and reflective clothing for nighttime ascents or early morning ascents
- Carrying children or babies in backpacks or carriers is not permitted on any mountain at Aspen Snowmass
Jerome Bowl to Park Avenue to Memory Lane all the way to the Merry-Go-Round.