The Aspen Snowmass Open allows male and female skiers and snowboarders the opportunity to show off on the Winter X Games slopestyle course and 22-foot superpipe at Buttermilk.
The Local Organizing Committee has set up a COVID-19 event task force to minimize risks during the pandemic. The COVID-
19 task forces goal is to plan and organize a safe competition for all participants. The COVID-19 protocols for the competitions and health regulations are detailed below. By registering for this event, each team member confirms and accepts the contents of this protocol. Each accredited participant must take personal responsibility to follow the below guidelines and recommendations.
General prevention and mitigation guidelines• Masks required at all times on and off-hill.
• Practice social distancing at all times including chairlift lines, on snow and during competition.
• No participant should travel if they believe they have had close contact* to COVID-19 or exhibited symptoms within
15 days of travel date.
• Wash hands or sanitize often.
• Avoid the use of public facilities and transportation when possible.
• Team Captains meetings will be held virtually.
Riders MeetingsAll athletes must be represented at the rider meeting. Rider meetings are typically held the night before each event. Athletes may be removed from the Start List if they are not represented at the rider meeting.