Your Aspen Card is more than just a pass. It is your access to the mountain, holds information for lessons and rentals, can be used as an on-mountain credit card, and much more.
More than just a pass
- It speeds up lift lines through radio frequency gate access
- It replaces your credit card for on-mountain purchases through Resort Charge
- It allows you to load lift, lesson and rental days by phone or online
- It can easily be replaced for $5 if lost or forgotten and you can keep multiple cards for different jackets
Attach a credit card to your customer profile and never carry cash or credit cards on the mountain again.
- Use your Aspen Card as you would your credit card at our Ticket Offices, Four Mountain Sports locations and Aspen Skiing Company operated restaurants.
- Cash-free charging plus hands-free gate access add up to give you the ultimate hassle-free experience.
- Sign up today at any Aspen Snowmass ticket office.
Aspen Cards With Lanyard Holes
If your Aspen Card has a lanyard hole, please visit one of our ticket offices or call us at (855) 496-9219 to obtain a new Aspen Card. Your card is no longer compatible with our scanners and must be replaced, which we will do free of charge.