Snowbike Private Lessons
Experience the rush of sliding down the ski slopes on a Snowbike. Create a memorable experience for every member of your group with this customized offering.
Your Snowbike Private Lesson includes a snowbike and lesson. Lift ticket and proper footwear are additional. Please refer to "What to know before you go" below for details.
First Time/Beginner Skiers and Riders:
For those first time skiers and riders, learn to safely and quickly navigate down the ski slopes. Now you can experience the iconic Aspen Snowmass ski culture, take in the breathtaking views of the Valley, and learn a whole new sport in just a few hours!
Experienced Skiers and Riders
Want to challenge yourself to learn a new sport on the slopes? For the experienced skiers and riders, Snowbiking can be learned in just a few turns! Weave through the trees, brave the steeps, and cruise the groomers from a whole new perspective.
Adult Group Ski & Snowboard Lessons & Clinics | Aspen Snowmass | Colorado
- Must be 8 years or older to participate.
- All Snowbiking Private Lessons will be capped at five people of your choosing. Smaller lessons mean more one-on-one attention and a more personalized and customized experience on the mountain.
- Lift tickets are not included with your lessons.
- Ski or snowboard boots are required and are not included in the price.
- Helmets are required for ages 17 and under however they are strongly recommended for all ages. Helmets are not included in the price.
Meeting Times: Full day Snowbiking Private Lessons begin at 9 am and end at 3 pm. Morning half day Snowbiking Private Lessons run from 9 am to 12 pm and afternoon half day Snowbiking Private Lessons run from 12:30 to 3:30 pm. Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to the start of the lesson dressed and ready to go with required ski/snowboard boots and a helmet (recommended for ages 18 and up, required for 17 and under).