We are pleased to offer Colorado state licensed child care at the Treehouse Kids' Adventure Center for our youngest guests during the winter season.
Pricing starting at $216. Child care is limited this winter season, for available dates and booking, please call 800-525-6200.
Parent and Guardian Information
Required Forms for Child Care
Prior to attendance in child care, the following must be completed: Child Care Registration Form
If your child has health care needs or medication we need to administer during the day, you must also complete a Medication Administration Authorization Form or your child’s current health care plan from school must be on file by the first day of enrollment. This form must be signed by your child’s health care provider within the past year.
Alternatively, you may use one of the forms below completed by your child’s health care provider:
Asthma Care Plan
Allergy Care Plan
Diabetes Care Plan
Over-the-Counter Preventative Care Plan
Special Diet Statement / Special Accommodation Form
Seizure Action Plan
Immunization Record – ONLY required for children enrolled for 10 or more days this season or for children enrolled in our contracted care/ employee daycare program. All other children are exempt from completing this form.
Forms can be submitted in advance to Childcare at firstname.lastname@example.org, Snowmass ski school at email@example.com or to Buttermilk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please download all required forms, fill out, and send directly to email@example.com.
All children enrolled in childcare or Snow Cubs are REQUIRED to provide immunization documentation on a State of Colorado Immunization Form as per State Licensing for Child Care on their first day of attendance.
Please download the Colorado State Immunization Form provided and have your child's doctor transfer their immunization record to the form.
- Bring a familiar toy or security blanket, or leave something of yours with them, such as a picture, scarf, hat, gloves, etc.
- Avoid letting this be your child’s first experience away from you. It is helpful if the child has learned to trust other adults (babysitters or caregivers)
- Nannies are welcome to stay in the area for children ages 1 to 2 years old. Please check with our office for rules.
- Talk to your child about how much fun he or she will have in child care before your arrival.
- Tell your child where you will be and when you will return.
- If possible, come for a short visit the day before your reservation.
- Our goal is for your child to have a wonderful experience! If your child has a difficult time adjusting, you will be contacted so together we can decide what is best for your child.
What to Bring
Please label all items. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Waterproof coat, snow pants, boots, hat, mittens
- Eye protection: sunglasses for those in child care, goggles for those who will be on skis.
- Change of clothes (extra underwear)
- Sunscreen and lip protection
- Diapers or pull-ups (we provide wipes)
- Special toy and/or blanket, pacifier and/or bottles
- Formula, food, and bottles for children ages 1 to 2 years old.