Ride + Dine
Ride + Dine With The Little Nell
Good things come in threes! Join us on select Wednesdays this summer - July 13, August 24, and September 14 for our annual summer Ride + Dine series. Embark on a journey from The Little Nell by bike to arrive at a rustic-chic setting for an al fresco dinner, featuring fresh ingredients from local purveyors. This summer's destination is Mad Dog Ranch in Old Snowmass, formerly owned by musicians Glenn Frey and Jimmy Buffet. This riverside property has a recording studio and each of our events includes a jam session with a local band.
The group departure is at 4 pm and the ride is approximately one to one-and-a-half hours. Descend 15 miles down the Rio Grande Trail alongside breathtaking meadows and the Roaring Fork River.
- Guests should plan to arrive at lower Gondola Plaza by 3:30 pm for registration, introductions, a safety talk and an opportunity to select wines for dinner from our 20,000-bottle cellar. Please note, wines with dinner are not included in the registration cost.
- Each participant is asked to come ready to ride, equipped with a bike, helmet and water bottle.
- You may also bring a bag with a change of clothes for dinner that will be delivered by our valet to Mad Dog Ranch.
- If you would like to rent bikes, they are available from Four Mountain Sports, as are eBikes that offer pedal assistance should you prefer this option.
- Upon arrival to Mad Dog Ranch, bikes will be transported back to The Little Nell. If you rent from Four Mountain Sports they will return your bike rental back to the store.
- After dinner, guests will be transported back to The Little Nell by our transportation team.
For questions please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mad Dog Ranch & Studios is nestled in the woods on 6 acres along Snowmass Creek providing the perfect peaceful and inspiring backdrop for creativity of all expressions. This unique property situated in the Rocky Mountains was once home to Jimmy Buffett, and more recently the guest house and personal recording studio of legendary singer songwriter Glenn Frey of The Eagles. This world class recording studio was designed by Frank Comentale of the famous Hit Factory in New York City specifically for Glenn Frey. A scenic 15 minute drive from Aspen to Mad Dog Ranch’s beautiful sanctuary on the river, and a world away from distraction.