Photo contest and video awards show
NEPSA PHOTO CONTEST
Calling all local and regional photographers! The photo component of the NEPSA Awards will be a gallery style, fan judged event in the Wheeler Lobby. Prior to the film screenings, fans will view your photos gallery style and vote on the best of the best.
- Photos must have been taken in 2021 or 2022
- Submit photos in high res format for printing (you will be sent an upload link in the registration confirmation email)
- Each photographer can submit up to 5 photos per category for judging.
- ASC staff will narrow down the submissions to our favorite 10 images in each category and they will be printed for audience judging at the event.
- Photos will be judged in categories: Best Action Shot, Most Creative and Best Scenic.
- All submissions are due no later than MARCH 11th, 2022
- $1,800 cash purse at stake. All 3 categories will pay out 1st- $300, 2nd- $200 & 3rd- $100
SHORT FILM CONTEST
Hey content creators! We see those cameras out there on the mountain all season and know you have been filming. Now is the time to sit down and make a sick edit with all that footage. Impress us, impress your friends, make everyone laugh and get the crowd stoked. Maybe you will even win some cash.
- Video submissions must be under 5 minutes long.
- There are no themes. Surprise us with something awesome!
- Films will be judged on: creativity, editing, quality, cinematography, and all-around stoke.
- Films may be subjected to a pre-elimination process at our discretion.
- All submissions are due no later than MARCH 18th, 2022
- $1750 cash purse at stake. Top 3 films will receive 1st- $1000, 2nd- $500 & 3rd- $250
Ski Gang Award
Ski Gang Award
Filmmakers and photographers are encouraged to recruit friends and family to attend the event and show their support. The ski gang who brings the most stoke will be awarded $500. Ski Gang members are encouraged to dress up in a way that any jerry could easily identify your affiliation. Aspen’s top ski gang will be determined by a crowd vote.