Mardi Gras Celebration At Elk Camp
Mardi Gras Celebration at Elk CampTuesday, February 28 | 11:30 - 3pm
Join us for a Snowmass Mardi Gras Celebration!
The Basalt Street Horns Jazz Band will play at Elk Camp Restaurant.There will be a costume contest, and prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.DJ Tenza will be dropping beats from 11:30-3pm.
· New Orleans Brandy Milk Punch
· Bayou Bloody Mary
· Hendricks Strawberry Mint Punch Cocktail
· Odell's Beer specials with company rep and tent outside
· Seafood Jambalaya
· Chicken & Andouille Gumbo
· Blackened Redfish
· Muffaletta Panini
· Grilled Oysters Rockefeller
· Andouille Sausage Brats with Creole Remoulade
· Cajun Spiced Burgers with Caramelized Bourbon Onions
· Tasso Ham and Cornbread Stuffing
· Bread Pudding with Pralines and Bourbon Sauce
At 3pm there will be a ski parade from Elk Camp to the Snowmass Village Mall where the festivities will continue.