Canopy Run Zipline
Snowmass Summer Dates
Open Daily: June 21 - September 6, 2021 | Open Weekends Friday - Sunday: September 10 - October 3, 2021
The Rope Bridge
Entry to the Canopy Run Zipline tour begins with crossing this rope bridge to a platform from which guests rappel to the first zipline platform.
Midway through the Canopy Run Zipline Tour, guests cross the only diagonal rappel in the nation, which connects two zipline platforms.
A Family That Zips Together Stays Together
The Canopy Run Zipline Tour is great for families with teens and preteens, but note that its no place for a fear of heights. Check height, weight and age restrictions below.
Before riders take to the ziplines, everyone must complete ground school to learn the fundamentals of braking and following instructions. Once on the ziplines, our guides will take care of all safety features. Just enjoy.
Each zipline gets longer. By the seventh and final line, riders can reach speeds of nearly 50mph on the quarter-mile long zipline.
Your guides will be in constant radio contact with headquarters: communicating with other teams on the course, and keeping an eye on the weather. Their priority is your safety.
Available Start Times
Please review our Lost Forest Rules & Regulations before purchasing admission.
Rules & Health Requirements
- All guests must sign a release of liability waiver
- All loose clothing and hair below shoulder length shall be secured
- No food or gum is allowed
HEALTH REQUIREMENTSGuests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate in this activity: (a) pregnant or think they may be pregnant, (b) heart condition, (c) seizure condition, (d) history of back or neck injury, or (e) any other medical condition that prevents guest from following the safety rules and guidelines.
Height, Weight & Age Restrictions
Height: Between 48-78 inches / 122-198cm
Weight: Between 70–250 lbs / 32-113 kg
What To Bring
- Only closed-toed shoes and boots are allowed on the Canopy Run Zipline Tour. No sandals or flip-flops.
- Wear longer shorts, pants or leggings (for more comfort with the harness)
- Short-sleeved and long-sleeved shirts are also more comfortable than tanktops due to the harness.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a water bottle with a carabiner, and a portable snack.
- Take off all necklaces and large jewelry before arriving at Snowmass
- If you bring your phone, store it in a securely zipped pocket – Should you drop your phone along the way, the guides will not be able to retrieve it!
- Leave backpacks and extra items in the bin provided – Your harness needs to fit securely and your hands need to be free, so superfluous items will be stored in a bin that will be brought to your group at the end of the tour. You can wear baseball caps under your helmet and sunglasses are nice to have on when going fast.
- Use the restroom before you go – There are restrooms in the Lost Forest check-in area. Be sure to use the facilities before you start the tour. You won’t see another restroom until the end of the tour.
Completely unused Lost Forest Base tickets are refundable. Lost Forest Canopy, Treeline, and Bonus Night Base Tickets require 48-hour cancellation notice. No refunds due to weather if operations remain open. No partial refunds.
Summer weather in the Rocky Mountains is unpredictable and out of our control. As a result, we do not offer refunds due to weather impacts on our operation. Please check the forecast while planning your activities.
< Back To Lost Forest