Reservations are required. Purchase in person at any ticket office, buy online, or call 866-857-8769 to reserve.
Pro Tip: Coaster may close early due to capacity, to ensure the best experience please arrive no later than 1:00pm. Partially used tickets are nonrefundable.
Please note: Winter activities are weather-dependent and subject to cancellation. Click here to view our activities status. Winter activities tickets are non-transferable.
Includes: Unlimited tubing for the date purchased
Hours: 11:00am - 3:30pm
Dates: November 26, 2020 - April 18, 2021*
Hours: 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM**
Ullr Nights Operations:
Dates: Currently scheduled for March 12, March 19 and March 26
Hours: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
**Coaster times are subject to change and may close early due to capacity.
Snowmass' Newest Thrill
The Breathtaker covers over a mile of terrain mid-mountain at Snowmass, zooming through the trees at speeds of up to 28 mph.
Learning how to operator the Breathtaker's coaster cars is easy. See the age, height and weight requirements below for details.
Need for Speed
You are in control of the Breathtaker the entire time. Ease up on the brakes and let it fly through the curves. Auto-braking kicks in at the end of the ride.
Ullr Nights Fun
Experience a completely different thrill: ride the Breathtaker at night during Ullr Nights celebrations.
- Guests who have not yet signed a waiver should do so online or when they arrive at the Elk Camp Gondola Ticket Office to complete one prior to loading the gondola to Elk Camp
- Guests must present ticket to access the coaster for each ride
- Ride will take between 7 and 9 minutes to complete
- Riders will travel through over a mile of forest on an elevated track at up to speeds of 28 mph/45 kph
- Track features curves, turns and hairpin turns
- Riders are solely responsible for both monitoring the speed of their sled and to control their braking in order to maintain safe distances between sleds
If you cannot follow these policies and procedures, you will be asked to leave Aspen Snowmass property.
- Guests must wear a face covering at all times when on the coaster deck and loading and unloading cars.
- Guests must sanitize their hands before riding if they are not wearing gloves.
- Guests must follow the instructions of coaster staff.
Rules & Health Requirements
- All riders must sign a release of liability waiver
- All loose clothing and hair below shoulder length shall be secured prior to starting the ride
- No food or gum is allowed on the ride
- Participants must remain seated at all times and keep their arms and legs inside the sled for the duration of the ride
- Driver must maintain at least 80 feet /24 meters in dry conditions/160 feet/48 meters in wet conditions between their sled and sled in front of them on the track
- Stopping on the track is only permitted in the event of an emergency
- No backpacks or bags allowed on the ride
HEALTH REQUIREMENTSGuests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate in this activity: (a) pregnant or think they may be pregnant, (b) heart condition, (c) seizure condition, (d) history of back or neck injury, or (e) any other medical condition that prevents guest from following the safety rules and guidelines.
Age, Height & Weight Restrictions
- Between 54 inches and 84 inches tall (137/213 centimeters)
- Must be physically able to maintain seated position and use safety restraints
- Capable of understanding and obeying all verbal and written instructions
- Capable of visually identifying sled in front of them to maintain safe following distance
- Able to operate brake levers to control the speed of the sled
- Driver must be 16 years or older to pilot sled with passenger
- Driver weight cannot exceed 375 lbs/170 kg in dry conditions, 330 lbs/150 kg in wet conditions
- At least 38 inches/97 centimeters tall
- There is no minimum age for passengers as long as they meet all other height and weight requirements
- Must be shorter than the driver
- Capable of holding onto front handle while sled is in motion
- Total passenger (max of 2) weight for sled cannot exceed 375 lbs/170 kg in dry conditions, 330 lbs/150 kg in wet conditions