Snowmass continues to be one of Colorado's top destination-wedding locations, and now — with the opening of the Limelight Hotel Snowmass in the heart of Snowmass Village — it just got better.
The new 99-room hotel (opening in the 2018-19 winter season) will not only offer several wedding and reception venues, but it will also boast an ideal location at the base of the Elk Camp Gondola, connecting wedding guests to the upper mountain. Couples can wed amongst the trees at Elk Camp, then return via gondola to party the night away at the Limelight Hotel Snowmass. Reception and banquet options at the hotel include:
- The Living Room – A chic yet cozy space in the heart of the hotel. Available for rehearsal dinners, receptions, cocktail hours and more.
- The Owl Creek Room – The Limelight Hotel Snowmass' main banquet and reception room. Can be partitioned into two smaller rooms if necessary
- The Snowmass Mountain Club – Available after 6pm via a venue buyout for small private parties with a guest list under 40.
- The Patio – An open-air space perfect for small receptions
- The Kids Room – An additional venue available for buyout: let the littlest guests explore and play during your wedding reception.
Another option: entertain an on-mountain venue buyout at the Elk Camp Restaurant
or Lynn Britt Cabin
for the rehearsal dinner, then host the after-party at one of these rooms at the Limelight Hotel Snowmass.
The fresh air, scenic vistas and away-from-it-all solitude are undeniably romantic. With the addition of the Limelight Hotel Snowmass to the scene, future brides and grooms have even more options for ceremony and event space, as well as room blocks. Combine our space with the on-mountain venues that are just a gondola ride away, and you have a magical wedding just waiting to happen.For more information:
The Limelight Hotel Group Sales