We are pleased to offer Lost Forest activities this summer with social distancing protocols in place including capacity limits, facial covering requirements, reservation requirements, and additional opportunities to complete waivers online. See below for the full list of changes we are implementing to keep guests, employees, and our community safe.
- Guests and employees will be asked to wear face coverings while at Lost Forest Headquarters.
- Capacity to activities will be limited to allow additional spacing and the opportunity for additional cleaning and sanitation.
- Canopy Run Zipline Tours:
- Canopy Run Zipline Tours will not run due to the inability to social distance.
- If Canopy Run Zipline Tours do run later in the summer, they will be limited to family groups and both employees and guests will be required to wear face coverings during the tour, including orientation, harnessing and deharnessing, ground school, during the tour and return vehicle ride.
- Treeline Trial Challenge Course:
- Challenge Course participants will be required to wear face coverings during orientation, harnessing and deharnessing, ground school and while on the start platform or within 6’ of a guide. Face coverings may be removed once on course, unless there are two participants on one platform at the same time.
- Breathtaker Alpine Coaster:
- Coaster participants will be asked to stand at designated space intervals as they wait to ride. They will be required to wear face coverings when loading the car and only family members may ride together. Once they have left the bottom on the ride they may remove their face covering, but must put it back on to exit the car.
- Coaster cars will be wiped and sanitized between each rider per manufacturer regulations.
- Rugged Ascent Climbing Wall:
- Climbing wall participants will be required to wear face coverings during harnessing and deharnessing, during instruction and while clipped in on the ground. They will be assigned a climbing zone with 3-4 routes. Participants will need to wash or sanitize their hands before climbing.
- Wall will be cleaned daily with a power washer and bleach solution per CDC guidelines.
- Limelight climbing wall will not open due to spatial and health concerns.
- Locations will have sanitizer available for guests and employees.
- All harnesses, helmets, gloves and other equipment used in activities will be cleaned and sanitized between uses per manufacturer regulations.
For full details regarding Pitkin County's response to COVID-19, click here
.< Back to Lost Forest