- All riders must sign a release of liability waiver
- All loose clothing and hair below shoulder length shall be secured prior to starting the ride
- No food or gum is allowed on the ride
- Participants must remain seated at all times and keep their arms and legs inside the sled for the duration of the ride
- Driver must maintain at least 80 feet /24 meters in dry conditions/160 feet/48 meters in wet conditions between their sled and sled in front of them on the track
- Stopping on the track is only permitted in the event of an emergency
- No backpacks or bags allowed on the ride
Guests who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol of any kind may not participate in this activity. Guests with the following medical conditions may not participate in this activity: (a) pregnant or think they may be pregnant, (b) heart condition, (c) seizure condition, (d) history of back or neck injury, or (e) any other medical condition that prevents guest from following the safety rules and guidelines.