Please note that young children occasionally experience separation problems. Here are some suggestions to help your child adjust to the Snow Cubs experience.
- Bring a familiar toy or security blanket, or leave something of yours with them, such as a picture, scarf, hat, gloves, etc.
- Avoid letting this be your child’s first experience away from you. It is helpful if the child has learned to trust other adults (babysitters or caregivers)
- Nannies are welcome to stay in the infant and toddler areas (8 weeks to 2 yrs.). Please check with our office for rules.
- Talk to your child about how much fun he or she will have in the Snow Cubs program before your arrival.
- Tell your child where you will be and when you will return.
- If possible, come for a short visit the day before your reservation.
- Our goal is for your child to have a wonderful experience! If your child has a difficult time adjusting, you will be contacted so together we can decide what is best for your child.