- We recommend that guests purchase our 3-day First Time group lesson product.
- Guests who have previously skied or snowboarded and are still a beginner should enroll in our Adult Group Lessons or Private Lessons.
- Rate Includes: Lesson, specialized beginner equipment, and beginner-area lift ticket.
- Helmets are highly recommended.
- If possible, pick up your lift ticket and rentals the night before.
- Don't forget to apply sunscreen & lip protection.
First Day: Where to Pick Up Rental Equipment & Meet Your Pro:
SKIERS: Load the Elk Camp Gondola at 9am on your first day. At the top you will arrive at Four Mountain Sports Beginner's Magic rental shop and our beginner's area - Elk Camp Meadows. You will be fit with your equipment, ready to meet your Pro at 9:45am and start your lesson at 10am.
SNOWBOARDERS: Arrive at Four Mountain Sports in Base Village between 9 and 9:15am to be fit with your specialized beginner equipment. Once you have your equipment, head out to the fire pit in Snowmass Base Village by 9:45 to meet your Pro and start your lesson at 10am.
- Buttermilk: Arrive by 9am at Four Mountain Sports located at the base of Buttermilk. You will be fit with your rental equipment and then head outside to meet your Pro at the base of the Summit Express chairlift at 9:45am. Your lesson will begin at 10am.
After your first day, plan to arrive at your lesson meeting area ready to go at 9:45am.