The Mountain Collective
Gain access to 24 dream destinations and secure your 2023-2024 season pass now!
The Mountain Collective Pass
2023-2024 passes are on sale!
Each 2023-2024 Mountain Collective passholder receives two days at the following resorts:
Alta, Arapahoe Basin, Aspen Snowmass, Big Sky Resort, Banff Sunshine, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Grand Targhee, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise, Marmot Basin, Mt. Buller, Niseko United, Panorama, Revelstoke, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Sugarloaf, Sugar Bowl, Sun Peaks, Sun Valley, Taos, Ski Queenstown / Coronet Peak / The Remarkables, Valle Nevado, and Le Massif de Charlevoix.
- 50% off all additional days at The Collective destinations
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
- No blackout dates
The Mountain Collective Reservations
Reservations for 2023-2024 will be available the week of November 13.
Make Your Reservation
Reservation booking instructions:
Retrieve your voucher ID, aka MCP ID which can be found on your email confirmation sent upon the purchase of your Mountain Collective pass, or you can also find your MCP ID by logging in to your Mountain Collective account and clicking on the “View/Print” button of your most recent order. Note that your MCP ID is not listed on your Mountain Collective physical pass. Vouchers (IDs) bein with MCP followed by a series of numbers and/or characters.
Reservations can be booked using our online shop here. You may be prompted to login or create an Aspen Snowmass account.
- Select a date using the calendar.
- Once a date has been selected, you can input your Mountain Collective voucher ID into the validation box located on the product page and select “validate”.
- Once the voucher has been validated, you are then able to add the product to your shopping cart, and complete checkout.
- To add multiple reservation dates, simply select a new date and then add to cart before completing checkout.
- All reservations can be made using one Aspen Snowmass account.
- Reservations can be made for multiple guests in one purchase.
- When all desired dates have been added to the cart, select reset in the Mountain Collective validation box. This will allow you to paste a new voucher.
- Enter a new MCP number and click 'Validate'.
- Add desired reservation days to the cart.
- Repeat steps for each member of your party.
- The Mountain Collective Pass discounted extension days do not require reservations. These will be available mid-November.
Modify or Cancel Reservation
Modify or cancel your reserved days:
- Reservations can be cancelled or modified before 9am the day of the existing reservation.
- Retrieve your Mountain Collective voucher ID (ex: MCPXXXXXXXX) and return to the reservation product page.
- Insert your MCP number into the validation box and click validate.
- You will see your current reservations in the 'Booked Reservations' section located below the calendar.
- Select “cancel” for any of the dates you would like to remove.
- You can then rebook a new reservation by selecting a new date, adding to cart, and completing the checkout flow.
- Mountain Collective Passholders must make reservations for the specific dates they plan to ski or snowboard.
- You can make, modify or cancel reservations via our online store.
- Modifications and cancellations can be made before 9am, the day of your reservation.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Reservations can be made at any time, so long as spots are still available.
- Reservations are limited and may sell out.
- The Mountain Collective Pass discounted extension days do not require reservations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is Aspen Snowmass requiring reservations for Mountain Collective Passholders?
A: This reservation system is designed to manage capacity so we can continue to guarantee an incredible skiing and riding experience across our four mountains. Because we believe in the spirit of spontaneity and understand that plans sometimes change, we will always do our best to accommodate guests whenever possible. We are requiring reservations for all third party passholders visiting Aspen Snowmass this season.
Q: What if I want to ski or ride more than my included days?
A: The Mountain Collective Pass discounted extension days do not require reservations. You are always welcome to ski or ride for unlimited additional days at 50% off the daily ticket rate. You can set up direct to lift for the freedom to hit the slopes whenever you would like or if you know the dates you will be on the mountain, you can purchase date specific extension days. Call or stop by a ticket office to get set up.
Q: What if I make my reservation and then my plans change?
A: You can cancel and modify your reservations yourself until 9am the day of the reservation by entering your MCP voucher online here. After 9am, you will need to call or stop into a ticket office to cancel the reservation. You will then be able to go online and rebook for another day.
Q: I cannot remember the dates I made my reservations for, how do I see them?
A: You will receive an email every time you make a reservation, you can reference this, or to make changes, simply visit here enter your MCP# and click “validate.” You will then see your reservations in the lower right corner of the screen. You can click cancel next to the reservation and add a new date to the cart if you would like to change your reservations.
Q: I tried to make a reservation and when I entered my voucher a box popped up that said “could not find associated product.”
A: All Mountain Collective Vouchers will start with MCP2324. They must be entered on the Mountain Collective Reservation page here . Enter your Mountain Collective Voucher #, then click “validate.”
Q: Can I add multiple family members Mountain Collective vouchers in one shopping cart?
A: Yes, once you have added the first person’s dates to the shopping cart, navigate back to below the “validate” button and click “reset.” This will clear the previous voucher from the MCP voucher box and allow you to enter the next, and add their reservation to the cart. You can repeat this cycle as many times as needed.
Q: Do I need to have my photo taken and sign a waiver before I can hit the slopes?
A: No, an Aspen Snowmass waiver and photo are no longer required for Mountain Collective Passholders. If you have an existing Aspen Card, you can reload it when you make your reservations, or scan your QR code at a convenient Pick Up Box located throughout the resort to get your new Aspen Card.