PARKING at aspen highlands
Parking is not allowed
on Maroon Creek Road. Vehicles will be towed.Full Season Transferable Parking Pass:
$429 ($379 for Premier Passholders) - Passes can be purchased at ticket offices.
*Holiday pricing season applies December 22, 2018 - January 5, 2019 and February 15 - 17, 2019.
|Parking at Aspen Highlands Parking Garage|
|Monday - Friday||Saturday, Sunday, Holidays*|
|Daily (exiting the garage between 6am and 8pm)||$15||$25|
|After 12pm (must exit same day)||FREE||FREE|
|HOV - 4 or more (must arrive|
between 8:30 - 10:30am)
|4am - 9am (must arrive after 4am|
and leave by 9am)
| FREE|| FREE|
- Paid parking is in effect when exiting the garage between 6am and 8pm.
- Free parking for arrivals after noon with same day exit
- Free parking for HOV of 4 or more occupants in vehicle with entry between 8:30 -10:30am. Guest services will provide a voucher at the entrance gate to allow free exit.
- Morning grace period for uphillers with entry after 4am and exit before 9am
- 30 minute grace period
- There will no longer be free parking on Wednesdays for the 2018-2019 season.
By CarFrom Aspen (10 minutes):
Take Colorado Highway 82 west to Maroon Creek Road (heading south off the rotary/traffic circle just outside town). Aspen Highlands is located off Maroon Creek Road 1.4 miles after the rotary/traffic circle. See details below for parking.From Snowmass Village (15 minutes):
Take Owl Creek Road to Colorado Highway 82 and head east into Aspen. After crossing Maroon Creek, you’ll approach a rotary/traffic circle and the turn for Maroon Creek Road. Aspen Highlands is located off Maroon Creek Road 1.4 miles after the rotary/traffic circle. See details below for parking.
The Roaring Fork Transportation Authority (RFTA) provides transportation on a year-round basis including free buses operating between the city of Aspen and the town of Snowmass Village. Additionally RFTA buses connect all four Aspen/Snowmass mountains during the winter season with higher frequency during peak times. Each bus is equipped with external racks for skis and snowboards.
- From Snowmass Village Mall to Aspen Highlands: Direct service at 9 and 10am and via transfer at the roundabout throughout the day.
- From Aspen (Rubey Park) to Aspen Highlands: Castle Maroon bus departs to Highlands every 20 minutes from 6:20am–2am (:00, :20 and :40); continuous departures from 8am–4:30pm
- From Buttermilk to Aspen Highlands: Direct service via Aspen Highlands/Buttermilk shuttle service throughout the day
A van runs from the designated Aspen Highlands parking lot at Buttermilk to Highlands beginning at 7am. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes to 11:30am. From 11:30am to 2:30pm the shuttle runs every 30 minutes. Shuttle resumes every-15-minute schedule at 2:30pm until 5:30pm.