WEATHER



Monday, 10/20/2014
High:65F/18C
Low:34F/1C
Current Conditions:
Mostly clear and mild, becoming partly cloudy with very isolated thunderstorms and showers developing in the afternoon, mainly over the peaks. Any showers and storms end in the evening.
Precipitation:
10% chance for showers (mainly afternoon)
Snow Conditions:
A trace of snow above 11,000 feet
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming W at 5 to 15mph. Above timberline; SW at 10 to 20mph. Wind gusts to 40mph are possible in/ near any thunderstorm.
Tuesday, 10/21/2014
High:60F/16C
Low:37F/3C
Current Conditions:
Partly to mostly cloudy becoming mostly cloudy and cooler with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing during the day and through overnight. Winds are expected to increase, mainly up top.
Precipitation:
40% chance for showers (base/ in town), 60% chance for showers (upper mountain)
Snow Conditions:
1 to 2 inches of snowfall above 10,500 feet
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming SW at 5 to 15 gusts to 20mph. Above timberline; SW at 15 to 25 gusts to 35mph. Wind gusts to 45mph are possible in/ near any thunderstorm.
Wednesday, 10/22/2014
High:55F/13C
Low:40F/4C
Current Conditions:
Mostly cloudy and cooler with scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Snow levels run near 9,000 feet (morning), rising to 10,000 feet (late day). Showers become isolated and end in the evening.
Precipitation:
50% chance for showers (morning), 20% chance (late day)
Snow Conditions:
A trace to 1 inch of snow above 9,000 feet
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming SW/ NW at 5 to 15mph. Above timberline; SW/ NW at 10 to 20 gusts to 30mph. Wind gusts to 40mph are possible in/ near any thunderstorm.
Thursday, 10/23/2014
High:62F/17C
Low:36F/2C
Current Conditions:
Clearing to partly cloudy, drier and milder after a chilly morning.
Precipitation:
None expected
Snow Conditions:
None expected
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming W/ NW at 5 to 15 gusts to 20mph. Above timberline; NW at 15 to 25 gusts to 35mph.
Friday, 10/24/2014
High:64F/18C
Low:37F/3C
Current Conditions:
Mostly clear, drier and warmer with less wind.
Precipitation:
None expected
Snow Conditions:
None expected
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming SW at 5 to 15mph. Above timberline; SW at 10 to 20 gusts to 30mph.