Aspen Snowmass

WEATHER

Snowforecast.com

Tuesday, 10/21/2014
High:58F/14C
Low:38F/3C
Current Conditions:
Partly to mostly cloudy becoming mostly cloudy and cooler with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing during the day and through overnight. Winds are expected to increase, mainly up top.
Precipitation:
40% chance for showers (base/ in town), 60% chance for showers (upper mountain)
Snow Conditions:
1 to 2 inches of snowfall above 10,500 feet
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming SW at 5 to 15 gusts to 20mph. Above timberline; SW at 15 to 25 gusts to 35mph. Wind gusts to 45mph are possible in/ near any thunderstorm.
Wednesday, 10/22/2014
High:56F/13C
Low:36F/2C
Current Conditions:
Mostly cloudy and cooler with scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Snow levels run near 9,000 feet (morning), rising to 10,000 feet (late day). Showers become isolated and end in the evening.
Precipitation:
50% chance for showers (morning), 20% chance (late day)
Snow Conditions:
A trace to 1 inch of snow above 9,000 feet
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming SW/ NW at 5 to 15mph. Above timberline; SW/ NW at 10 to 20 gusts to 30mph. Wind gusts to 40mph are possible in/ near any thunderstorm.
Thursday, 10/23/2014
High:60F/16C
Low:27F/-3C
Current Conditions:
Clearing to partly cloudy, drier and milder after a chilly morning.
Precipitation:
None expected
Snow Conditions:
None expected
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming W/ NW at 5 to 15 gusts to 20mph. Above timberline; NW at 15 to 25 gusts to 35mph.
Friday, 10/24/2014
High:67F/19C
Low:30F/-1C
Current Conditions:
Mostly clear, drier and warmer with less wind.
Precipitation:
None expected
Snow Conditions:
None expected
Wind:
Base; Variable at 4-12mph, becoming SW at 5 to 15mph. Above timberline; SW at 10 to 20 gusts to 30mph.
Saturday, 10/25/2014
High:68F/20C
Low:40F/4C
Current Conditions:
Becoming partly cloudy and relatively warm with increasing winds (approaching storm).
Precipitation:
None expected
Snow Conditions:
None expected
Wind:
Base; SW at 5-15mph, becoming SW at 10 to 20 gusts to 30mph. Above timberline; SW at 20 to 35 gusts to 50mph.

0"/0cm 24HRS
0"/0cm 48HRS
0"/0cm 7DAYS
0"/0cm BASE
Monday
Weather
Partly Cloudy
65F/ 18C HIGH
33F/ 1C LOW
Today
Weather
Isolated Showers
58F/ 14C HIGH
38F/ 3C LOW
Tomorrow
Weather
Scattered Showers
56F/ 13C HIGH
36F/ 2C LOW
Live Cam:
Snowmass
Live Cam:
Aspen
Live Cam:
Highlands
Live Cam:
Buttermilk

1.800.290.1326