We renew the spirit by sustaining the “Aspen Idea,” a complete life nurturing mind, body and spirit.
Aspen/Snowmass aligns itself on a year-round basis with a number of exceptional companies. We work with those that pride themselves on quality and customer service, and are considered to be the best in their respective industries.
Aspen Skiing Company operates four ski areas, Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk. This includes over 5,300 acres of terrain as well as boundless activities, dining and nightlife at The Little Nell, and The Limelight Hotel.
Aspen Skiing Company recognized as National Arts Awards recipient for Best Businesses partnering with the Arts in America for 2013.
At Aspen Snowmass, the goings-on are ongoing all year long. Winter showcases outdoor concerts, World Cup ski races, big air competitions and signature events like the unforgettable ESPN X Games Aspen and Bud Light Spring Jam. Summer means outdoor markets, music festivals, culinary & arts experiences, and an Aspen original, the Aspen Ideas Festival.
Consistently rated the #1 resort in North America for dining, Aspen Snowmass has over 100 bars and restaurants to choose from. You'll find menus to please every palate here.
Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley is a hub for culture year-round. Our seasonal events include winter's ever-popular Wintersköl, and the world-famous Aspen Ideas Festival and Food & Wine Classic in summer. On the other end of the spectrum, enjoy the sophistication of the Aspen Santa Fe Ballet or the outrageous fun of Ruggerfest. And with a roster of live music and concerts that would make many major U.S. cities jealous, Aspen is the place to be.
PURCHASE IN ADVANCE & SAVE BIG!
Don't wait until you get here, purchase at least 7 days in advance and SAVE UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 10%! Plus, purchase lift ticket and add equipement rentlas and/or ski school and save even more.
Mountain adventures in Snowmass for kids and teens!
Summer 2015 Monday - Friday, June 8 - September 4
In summer, Aspen Snowmass becomes the epicenter of cycling in the Rocky Mountains.
Whether you’re keen on bolstering your freeride skills at Bike Snowmass, tackling an epic mountain singletrack, or cruising along the charming streets of Aspen, our little corner of Colorado is ideal for cycling.
As the resort's official central reservation service, Stay Aspen Snowmass offers one-stop shopping. For packages that are perfectly suited to your vacation style and budget.
* Vacation Planning * Discounted Airfare
* Travel Insurance
* Call a Local Vacation Expert 800-290-1326
Aspen Snowmass is one of the most accessible Rocky Mountain resorts, with hundreds of nonstop and connecting flights weekly into Aspen, Eagle and Denver airports.
* Vacation Planning * Discounted Airfare * Travel Insurance * Call a Local Vacation Expert 800-290-1326
PURCHASE IN ADVANCE & SAVE BIG!
Don't wait until you get here, purchase at least 7 days in advance and SAVE UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 10%.
We're proud to offer a variety of season pass options to suit everyone's needs. Find the perfect pass for you at Aspen Snowmass. Passes can be purchased at ticket offices, by phone at 877-282-7736 / 970-923-1227 or online.
Register or sign in to our online store here. Reload tickets or make purchases that include season passes, lift tickets, ski/snowboard school lessons, equipment rentals and more.
Stay connected your way! Subscribe to our emails and stay connected with Aspen/Snowmass. We'll alert you to unbelievable deals, and keep you informed with the latest happenings, skiing and riding tips, insider info, upcoming events and so much more.
The Aspen Skiing Company allows uphill traffic with few restrictions on all four of our mountains. Please keep in mind ascending is a privilege, not a right. Respecting these guidelines preserves this privilege. All of our restrictions are in place to minimize conflicts between uphillers and downhill traffic on the slopes. All uphillers must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lifts.
Uphillers are asked to be extra vigilant when ascending. The ski areas operate 24 hours a day and snowcats, snowmobiles, other skiers and snowboarders and all types of equipment can be operating at any time. Uphillers are asked to keep to the sides of runs and remain visible from above at all times.
Please be familiar with the rules on the mountain you are ascending:
• Aspen Mountain: Uphillers must be at the gondola by 9 a.m. No dogs are allowed in the winter. The designated route is America’s Uphill course and it is marked. It starts on Little Nell run, goes up Bingo Slot, Spar Gulch, left into Deer Park and onto Silver Bell.
• Aspen Highlands: To go beyond the Merry Go Round, uphillers must have reached the mid-mountain restaurant by 9 a.m. The preferred route up the mountain is: Jerome Bowl to Park Ave to Memory Lane and up to the Merry Go Round. Uphillers are asked to travel along the edges of trails, and in single-file formation. Dogs are not allowed at Highlands.
• Buttermilk: Uphilling is allowed on Buttermilk all day long. The route is designated on Main and Tiehack by orange disks. The Tiehack route goes up Eagle Hill to Ptarmigan, for the most part on skier’s left. The route up Main follows the disks from the base, snakes back in the woods and then crosses Midway Avenue to Ridge Trail to the top. The Main route is closed during X build, games and tear down. No dogs allowed. Please hike single file and stay to the edge of the trail. The downhill skier or rider has the right of way. Do not stop under breakovers. Downloading is allowed on Summit Express chair and foot passengers must sign release before downloading. No downloading allowed on Tiehack Express. Straying off the designated route may take the uphill privilege away from everyone.
• Snowmass: Snowmass is the only place where dogs are allowed with uphillers throughout the day; however, they must be on a leash. While there is no designated route, uphillers are not permitted on Adams Avenue (please see a trail map for exact location). Remember to obey closed signs.
American Express is the Official Partner of Aspen/Snowmass and sponsors the Aspen/Snowmass Concierge Services Department. Let us help you make the most of your Aspen/Snowmass vacation.
When you rewrite the rulebook, people tend to take notice. See why more people are leaving BMW, Mercedes and Lexus for Audi than ever before
Bud Light is The Official Malt Beverage of Aspen/Snowmass! Don't miss any of these progressive, cutting-edge events while visiting Aspen/Snowmass, and while in attendance grab a cold Bud or Bud Light and enjoy!
The Official Beverage of Aspen/Snowmass! At Coca-Cola, everything is inspired by our mission to refresh the world, inspire moments of optimism, and to create value and make a difference! Join us in the fight to protect the Polar Bear's Arctic Home! Join here.
Proud Partner of Aspen/Snowmass!
The Official Outfitter of the Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen/Snowmass - keeping you protected and safe is our #1 priority - Helly Hansen will keep you warm, dry and comfortable on the mountain. Drop by the Helly Hansen Aspen store (430 East Cooper Avenue - 970-920-3524) to check out the new line.
Interested in flying privately to Aspen? Sentient Jet is now the official Private Jet Provider of Aspen/Snowmass. For more information or to book a flight please call Stay Aspen/Snowmass at 800-760-4940 or visit www.sentient.com.
4 Mountains. 50 Kilometers. $5000 Purse.@audi Power of Four registration price goes up June 2. http://t.co/gFakiD8P4B http://t.co/ddnla45FGpTweeted 7 hours ago by AspenSnowmass More details
Get Deals, Tips, And More!
Explore The Power of Four when you follow Aspen/Snowmass on Foursquare! Check-in to our legendary mountains, apres spots, restaurants and events. Navigate the mountains with tips from Aspen locals and pros!
Get ongoing updates on Aspen/Snowmass with RSS (Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary).