WELCOME TO SUMMER
Gain an elevated perspective at Aspen/Snowmass this summer. Your adventure is waiting to happen. Use the links to the left to discover all the exciting activities, dining and cultural experiences that Aspen/Snowmass has to offer in the summer.
Aspen/Snowmass is celebrating seven years as a third party ISO 14001 certifed resort. We are the first of only two ski resorts in the country to achieve this recognition.
How close did the helicopter get to the action while shooting the Snowmass segment for "The Art of Flight"? Real close. -Dave.
CHILDCARE FOR AGES 8 WEEKS TO 4 YEARS
To reserve childcare, please call our Advance Sales & Reservations office, available 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm:
1-877-AT-ASPEN (877-282-7736), local 970-923-1227
Our childcare facility located in the Treehouse Kids’ Adventure Center caters to infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers, with each group having their own private area. Safe and comfortable, with an on-site nurse, your child will have a blast in this interactive environment, while under the attentive care of our experienced staff. The Treehouse Kids’ Adventure Center is a state of the art facility providing:
- Quality childcare for infants and toddlers ages 8 weeks to 4 years
- Colorado, state-licensed childcare with licensed registered nurse on staff
- Interactive environment with age-appropriate themed rooms
- Experienced and nurturing staff
- Lunch & Snacks provided (Infants – please provide own food and formula)
Location: Treehouse Kids’ Adventure Center; drive up level, 120 Carriage Way Snowmass Village
- Full Day 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Morning Half Day 8:30am – 12:30pm
To ensure space, please have your child at the Treehouse no later than 9:30am
Reservations are required. Reservations cancelled within 48 hrs. of program start date will be charged the full amount of that day’s childcare. Please call 970-923-0563 to cancel when in resort.
What to Bring: Please label all items. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Waterproof coat, snow pants, boots, hat, mittens
- Goggles or sunglasses
- Change of clothes (extra underwear)
- Sunscreen and lip protection
- Diapers or pull-ups (wipes for infants)
- Special toy and/or blanket, pacifier and/or bottles
- Formula, food and bottles for infants
Health: Your child’s health is important to us. Please notify us of any health problems or medication requirements. We reserve the right to refuse any child due to illness to ensure the health of the other children.
Medication: If medication is to be administered, parents must sign a medical release instructing us how and when the medication is got be given to the child. All medication must be in the original container with the written instructions from the physician clearly marked. We are not allowed to dispense over the counter medicine without a written physician order.
Special Concerns: Please note that young children occasionally experience separation problems. Here are some suggestions to help your child adjust to the Snow Cubs experience.
- Bring a familiar toy or security blanket, or leave something of yours with them, such as a picture, scarf, hat, gloves, etc.
- Avoid letting this be your child’s first experience away from you. It is helpful if the child has learned to trust other adults (babysitters or caregivers)
- Nannies are welcome to stay in the infant and toddler areas (8 weeks to 2 yrs.). Please check with our office for rules.
- Talk to your child about how much fun he or she will have in the Snow Cubs program before your arrival.
- Tell your child where you will be and when you will return.
- If possible, come for a short visit the day before your reservation.
- Our goal is for your child to have a wonderful experience! If your child has a difficult time adjusting, you will be contacted so together we can decide what is best for your child.
Extended childcare is available from 8am to 4pm. For reservations please call 970-923-0563
Private lessons: Arrange for a one hour private lesson for your child while he or she is at Snow Cubs. Please make reservations 24 hours in advance. Cost: $145 for the hour with equipment included.
American Express is the Official Partner of Aspen/Snowmass and sponsors the Aspen/Snowmass Concierge Services Department. Let us help you make the most of your Aspen/Snowmass vacation.
Visit an award you will appreciate down the road - Audi!
Bud Light is The Official Malt Beverage of Aspen/Snowmass! Don't miss any of these progressive, cutting-edge events while visiting Aspen/Snowmass, and while in attendance grab a cold Bud or Bud Light and enjoy!
The Official Beverage of Aspen/Snowmass! At Coca-Cola, everything is inspired by our mission to refresh the world, inspire moments of optimism, and to create value and make a difference! Join us in the fight to protect the Polar Bear's Arctic Home! Join here.
Proud Partner of Aspen/Snowmass!
The Official Coffee of Aspen/Snowmass - Aspen/Snowmass guests can enjoy daily complimentary samples of Green Mountain's Fair Trade Certified™ Organic French Roast coffee at the base of all four mountains.
The Official Outfitter of the Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen/Snowmass - keeping you protected and safe is our #1 priority - Helly Hansen will keep you warm, dry and comfortable on the mountain. Drop by the Helly Hansen Aspen store (430 East Cooper Avenue - 970-920-3524) to check out the new line.
Interested in flying privately to Aspen? Sentient Jet is now the official Private Jet Provider of Aspen/Snowmass. For more information or to book a flight please call Stay Aspen/Snowmass at 800-760-4940 or visit www.sentient.com.
The Official Communications Provider of Aspen/Snowmass - Stay connected and check out the latest and greatest Sprint mobile devices and more!
1 Skiing and riding on Aspen Mountain today was AWESOME. See you tomorrow for some...Posted 2 minutes ago by AspenSnowmass More details
Get Deals, Tips, And More!
Explore The Power of Four when you follow Aspen/Snowmass on Foursquare! Check-in to our legendary mountains, apres spots, restaurants and events. Navigate the mountains with tips from Aspen locals and pros!
Get ongoing updates on Aspen/Snowmass with RSS (Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary).