* All season passes are good for early- and late-season openings. Season passes are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Cover your investment - Season Pass Insurance is available through Travel Guard. Fraudulent use is subject to fine.
SEASON PASS UPGRADES
In conjunction with our great season pass lineup, we offer the option to upgrade your pass during the season and get credit for any money already spent. How it works: Flex, Double Flex and Escape Silver Passholders can upgrade to a Premier Pass at any time during the season. Flex Passholders can also choose to upgrade to a Double Flex Pass.
The cost of your original pass plus any extension/validation days purchased will be applied toward the cost of the upgraded pass. Passholders will also be required to pay the cost difference from the season in which they originally purchased a pass and the season in which they choose to upgrade. Chamber vouchers may be upgraded based on the pricing season in which the voucher was initially purchased if the upgrade is made when the voucher is redeemed for a pass. Season passes cannot be downgraded.
The Premier Pass provides unlimited skiing and riding on any of the four mountains during the winter season as well as access on summer lifts at both Snowmass and Aspen Mountain plus discounts on bike haul fees at Snowmass. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited skiing and riding on all four mountains.
- Discounts on winter lift tickets for friends and family – four vouchers good any time during the 2013-2014 winter season, each valid for 50% off a 1-day in-resort ticket.
- Discounts on Ski & Snowboard School for passholder or friends and family – four vouchers good any time during the 2013-2014 winter season, each valid for 50% off a 1-day adult group lesson or performance coaching session.
- Special pricing on Ski & Snowboard School Locals Clinics Pass – $111 (a $68 savings).
- Discounts on equipment rentals for passholder or friends and family – four vouchers each valid for 50% off a 1-day premium/demo ski/snowboard rental during the 2013-2014 winter season (not valid 12/20/13 – 1/5/14 and 2/14/14 – 2/23/14).
- Rental/Tuning discounts for passholder at all Four-Mountain Sports/D&E Ski & Snowboard Shop locations – 30% off premium/demo ski & snowboard rentals, 20% off ski & snowboard tunes.
- Retail discounts for passholder at all Four-Mountain Sports/D&E Ski & Snowboard Shop locations – 20% off official Aspen/Snowmass merchandise.
- Restaurant discounts for passholder – 20% off at the following restaurants before noon all season long: Aspen Mountain-Sundeck; Aspen Highlands-Merry-Go-Round; Buttermilk-Bumps and The Cliffhouse; Snowmass-Elk Camp, Lynn Britt Cabin, Sam’s Smokehouse, Two Creeks Café, Ullrhof and Up 4 Pizza. Discount applies only for passholder on food purchases. Must be seated by 11:45am at Sam’s Smokehouse and Lynn Britt Cabin. Must be paid by noon at servery restaurants. Onetime 20% discount at the following restaurants: Limelight Lounge, Ajax Tavern and element 47, Cloud 9, Gwyn’s High Alpine, and Bonnie’s (a onetime redemption at each restaurant for up to 4 people on food only).
- Special pricing on a full-season transferable parking pass – $309 (a $50 savings).
- Discounts on lift tickets at 5 of the Best Destinations in the World – Passholder receives unlimited lift tickets at 50% off the 1-day in-resort rate for their own use during the 2013-2014 winter season at AltaSnowbird, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, and Whistler Blackcomb.
- Discounts on lodging – 25% off stay at The Limelight Hotel for the 2013-2014 winter season (valid for a Sunday-Thursday stay, blackout dates apply, subject to availability). Call The Limelight Hotel at 1-877-893-5303 to book your reservation.
- Free summer lift access on Snowmass and Aspen Mountain and discounted Bike Snowmass pricing.
- Summer food and beverage discounts.
All discounts and offers apply to Premier Adult, Senior, Silver and Parent Passes only.
*Discount applies to food only. Discount is good up to a party of 4. Discounts are not valid for special events (Christmas Eve dinner, New Year’s Eve, Lynn Britt Cabin Dinners, Cloud Nine Dinners, etc.).
FLEX OR DOUBLE FLEX
One or two days of skiing/riding each week of the winter season (21 weeks) on all four mountains plus the flexibility to add days any time for 50% off the 1-day in-resort rate. Flex days can be added at the ticket window or go straight to the lift by enrolling in our direct-to-lift program. Weeks begin on Monday and end on Sunday and unused days have no value and may not be carried over. Provides discounted summer lift access on Snowmass and Aspen Mountain, plus discounts on Summer Bike Snowmass tickets.
Pay-as-you-go access either at the ticket window or go straight to the lift by enrolling in our direct-to-lift program. Daily validation pricing: $24. Provides discounted summer lift access on Snowmass and Aspen Mountain, plus discounts on Summer Bike Snowmass tickets.
Four or seven days of skiing/riding on all four mountains plus the ability to add days any time with no blackout dates. Extension days can be added at 30% off the 1-day in-resort rate. Direct-to-lift access is available for extension days; however, extension days used prior to using all initial days on your pass MUST be purchased at a ticket office. Provides discounted summer lift access on Snowmass and Aspen Mountain, plus discounts on Summer Bike Snowmass tickets. Check here for more information.
THE MOUNTAIN COLLECTIVE™
Make sure to check out the Mountain Collective™ - an unprecedented collaboration between the world's six best independent resorts: Aspen/Snowmass, AltaSnowbird, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows and Whistler Blackcomb. With free days and huge discounts, the Mountain Collective™ Pass grants access to 12 mountains with more than 30,000 acres of terrain, 186 lifts and an unmatched reputation for snow quality, quantity and steeps. Check here for more information.
Unlimited access for the winter season on the following two lifts: Snowmass – Assay Hill; Buttermilk – Panda Peak.
Unlimited access as a foot passenger for the winter season on the following lifts: Snowmass – Elk Camp Gondola, Two Creeks and Burlingame; Aspen Mountain – Silver Queen Gondola; Aspen Highlands – Exhibition; Buttermilk – Summit Express; as well as unlimited summer lift access on Snowmass and Aspen Mountain and discounts on Summer Bike Snowmass tickets.
CHILD 6 & UNDER
Unlimited skiing/riding on any of our four mountains during the winter season without visiting a ticket office, as well as unlimited summer lift access on Snowmass and Aspen Mountain and discounts on Summer Bike Snowmass tickets.
RF CARD – THE SMARTEST PASS AROUND
Your Aspen/Snowmass radio frequency card (RF Card) is more than just a season pass. It speeds up lines, pays for your on-mountain snacks, and tracks your skier days. Your RF card is loaded with convenient features:
- Resort Charge: Never carry cash or credit cards on the mountain again! Securely attach a credit card to your RF card and pay for what you need on the mountain. Use it for payment at mountain restaurants, Four-Mountain Sports/D&E stores and ticket offices. Sign up at any ticket office or online at www.aspensnowmass.com/store.
- Track Your Stats: Know your on-mountain days, runs you took and vertical descent by logging into the Aspen/Snowmass app LivePass.
- Direct-To-Lift Access: Double Flex, Flex, Escape Silver and Classic passholders, skip the ticket office and go straight to the lift when using a flex, validation or extension day. Your credit card will automatically be charged the appropriate fee for the day when you go through the lift gate. Sign up for direct-to-lift access when you reload/purchase online or at any ticket office.
- Keep Spares: Purchase multiple RF cards for different jackets and never worry about leaving your RF card behind.
Learn about our Passholder Demo Program as well!